Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

my favorite is the cpu cooler, the radiator looks pretty awesome and it gets good temps.

The edge PSU. Why? It looks shit stomping sweet and has the stats to go with it.

I would like to win this awesome bundle my favorite piece is the true quiet fans because the cpu fan in my system is very loud an annoying 

Accent Lighting kit for enhanced darude sandstorm effect.

No but really though it would be pretty cool to have.

Please delete/disregard this comment, it was created by a very slow internet connection.

I think that the back lighting is really neat to show off all of the awesome stuff you can get with this giveaway! Be awesome if I could win it! 

My favourite component of this giveaway is the EDG750 PSU.

This component is my favourite because of its amazing color sceme and excellent efficiency. I recently build a cheap budget computer and I would love to have a 750W PSU so that I can run CrossFire, currently I don't have the money.

I would like to thank you for giving me a chance to win something in life once and for all. If I win this I will share its excellence with the world.

I love the EDG750 PSU.

Cuz it looks different and original in a cool way.

TheKuhler 1250 is pritty interesting Becuse it has dual pumps. I would guess this would make it quieter and more reliable

I still haven't built a full computer because of money issues, but this would be a great start!!!! Thanks Antec!!!!

I have to say that my favorite piece to the giveaway is the CPU cooler since I have always wanted one because of their great performance and low noise.

I have to say that my favorite piece to the giveaway is the CPU cooler since I have always wanted one because of their great performance and low noise.

I think it was awesome to let Antec have great giveaways like this. Its always a blast watching Linus's videos.

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."-Albert Einstein

My favourite item in the bundle is the power supply. I like the power supply because it is modular and quiet while still providing plenty of watts.

I love the Power Supply, it's fully modular, perfect wattage for what I need and even the color scheme matches!

Thats some pretty nice bundle. My favorite one is the case, because it looks very minimalistic and looks very well built. It would be perfect for my pc built I'm doing right now. It looks awesome.

power supply and cooler would be awesome

power supplies with fully modular cables should be standard by now

The cooler would be great to have, I've always wanted a water cooler

I like the kuhler 1250. Looks "cool" (get it because it's a cpu cooler) and better than what I got.