Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I think the cooler is the coolest product in the giveaway! The case follows! :) Hope i have some luck :P

favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 CPU cooler....(you know to replace the stock cooler.........) B) 

That case looks very nice! Also, good luck to all who are participating!

All of the items are nice but i really like the look of that case.  I can't say why but that 1100 v2 has to be one of the best looking cases I've seen

Yay giveaways, my favorite would be the cooler because it's a lot better than my stock Intel cooler.

Well, the cooler looks kinda cool... D:

While I am not familiar with any of those products. I do really like what I've read about that CPU cooler. Although I do like the way the PSU looks as well....but when it comes to my PSU the last thing I am concerned with is looks.

My favorite's got to be the EDG750.

I'm a sucker for red and black and that psu just looks awesome.

I really like the PSU because of the red and black color scheme. It just looks really nice is all; however, why wouldn't you want free stuff? :huh: 

i love the antec cpu cooler which will make my cpu finally run cooler then the 65+ degrees that it usually does 

the power supply i have a friend that has it and he says its soo good that it is worth all the money. he says that it is great for cable management and it is great for when you have more than one graphics card. 

item: silent fans

why: I really love having a quiet pc

Maybe the Kuhler 1250 

It looks Cool,.. and maybe its  Kuhler than i think it is  xD:P

Man, I love it when you guys do giveaways.

My Favorite part would probably have to be the Kuhler 1250 bc/ with it d be able to overclock the heck out of the Pentium G3258.

I think the Antec 1100 v2 case is the best item here. It is at least the think I need the most. If I win I will use it to replace my aging Thermaltake Black Widow case.

My favorite item is the kuhler 1250,because its coool(see what i did their)

In this bundle My favorit thing is the headset. Sounds makes everything come to life hearing an enemey behind you in cs,CoD or any other first person shooter game. Or just listening to AWSOME music while texting with friends or writing in a gamechat. Having the option to pick color on the headset is just the best so you can have something that matches your gaming rig.

Man, I really want that case, but not just the case, I really want that water cooler. Right now I have a sketchy setup with a case that can't fit my H70, so I resorted to removing all the covers on the front and zip tying it down inside the bays xD. I really just need a new case, some quiet fans, I would like it all to be honest :P

My favorite item is the kuhler 1250,because its coool(see what i did their)