Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Wow another great bundle Linus! My favourite part being the cpu cooler, because of its red bumpers and awesome design!

First off I'd like to say Thanks For this Amazing giveaway provided by Antec and LinusTechTips, and congrats the the lucky winner!

My favorite item in the giveaway would have to be Eleven Hundred V2 Gaming series case. The V2's ample size offering 9 expansion slots is perfect for the ultimate gaming rig. the included 120 mm exhaust fans plus the 7 extra ports will boast ample ventilation so you can run the toughest games without worrying about overheating. In addition to the ample fan coverage, the V2 supports the installation of a 240 mm radiator which can keep your computer running like a Bugatti. I think it is wonderful that the 1100 is keeping the future in mind giving you extra space for whatever the days ahead may provide. All of these things sound a bit overwhelming don't they? It is not so with the 1100, I absolutely love the ease of use that the Antec team designed into this. All 9 drive bays are tool-less  and offers 2 additional dedicated SSD mounts which will make installation a piece of cake! Yet another addition,the rear mounted fan hub, will allow four 3-pin fans to a single Molex, and that is amazing because I absolutely Must have my cables in an organized manner and this would greatly aid in that aspect.

The 1100 V2 is an amazing platform that you can mold your ultimate gaming rig atop, and the inclusion of EDG750 ultra quite power supply, the True Quite Fans, the Kuhler 1250 liquid cooling system, the accent lighting kit, and the Pulse headset can only intensify the immense power that the 1100 silently screams.

I would like to thank Antec and LinusTechTips for this out-of-this-world giveaway, and wow I absolutely envy the person that is pronounced the winner and gets his hands on these amazing pieces that Antec has quite Generously provided! Good Luck to Everyone!   

The 1100 case is a beast. I've never had a case with so much extra space to work with and as many options for fans. All the other components in the bundle are great extras though!

Love the watercooler (dem pumps). Plus the other parts will help my brother start his own rig c:

We are one, we are many, we are, the Enthusiasts.

Cpu: AMD Fx-8350 Motherboard: MSI 970A G46 RAM: 18 GBs GPU: R9 290 w/ Kraken G10

Thanks for doing another giveaway!

My favorite component would have to be that PSU! It's my favorite because it is fully modular, has flat cables, and those silicone dampeners for the ends will come in handy building a silent rig.

I like the power supply why because it would be nice to go crossfire with my hd 7950's :)

So many give aways it is great to be a member of the LTT fan group! Also I have never owned any one of these items so I don't know what my favorite is.

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

The Accent lighting kit is about all I really need. Fingers crossed and good luck everyone. Thnx Linus and crew for the chance.

Favorite Item:

True Quiet Fans

Why:

I am partial to the color orange on black with a nice LED thrown in for fun. 

Well for me the True Quiet Fans are the ones who i like the most, i think having silence-oriented fans will have huge influence in the general personal satisfaction of the build

I don't believe in reincarnation, Re-spawning; Now that's my thing 

Awesome! Thanks for making this worldwide @nicklmg and Antec!

I love Antec cases, so the 1100 V2 is the definite standout from the bunch

CPU Intel Core i5 3470  |  Motherboard ASRock B75 Pro-3M  |  RAM 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill Ares F3-1600  |  GPU Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming

Case Corsair Carbide 500R (White)  |  Storage 24GB Kingston UV400 SSD + 120GB SanDisk Extreme SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD  |  PSU Antec HCG-520  |  Cooling CoolerMaster Hyper 212X

Display 23" LG IPS234V + 21.5" Asus VE228H  |  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2010)  |  Mouse Roccat Kone Pure  |  Audio Logitech Z313 + Astro A40 Headset

definitely the power supply.......my first real case was a antec 902......ahhhhh the epic joy

I like the power supply best, good OEM and decent internals. Nice cables, as is common with Seasonic. 170mm long, I love sub-180m PSU's.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

My Favorite part is a toss up between the case and the AIO but i have 2 extra cases and i have never had any kind of liquid cooling so i would like to have to AIO most

Btw green all the way!!!

Imo, the light strips are my favorite. i say that because, even when i dont win them, i can still afford to buy one myself.

My favorite item in the bunch has to be the PSU, cause not only does it look very cool, but it's Seasonic made, much better then the crap OCZ I have now.

I just can't help but be super annoyed by how many people that enter giveaways are just people who join the forum for giveaways. There's 298 pages to this and 90% of the people who entered the contest have less then 10 posts, a lot greater % less then 100, makes it a whole heck of a lot harder for people who've actually been on the site for a long time to have a chance at giveaways... There really needs to be an official LMG giveaway for long-time forum members only.

[/rant]

@nicklmg could you please fix the OP for dark theme users 

"Rawr XD"

My personal choice would be the EDG750 PSU , because it's a nice silent modular power supply.
Two very important thing for me - silent operation and tight cable management !

Good luck to all !

Very nice giveaway.

Thw 1100 V2 Computer Case, because is awesome and is a very good start to build my first desktop :D

Thanks guys and keep the good work :D

Although all of it is really nice, I'd say the lighting kit. Lights can seem awful insignificant, but they can make a nice build look SO much nicer. I just think that since most people focus on cases and power supplies, lighting kits can easily become neglected or left on a shelf somewhere.