Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favorite item is definitely dat friggin awsome PSU. I always wanted one with Cable Management and would really come in handy with the GTX 970 im looking forward to buy. By now im using a 400W PSU, which would really reach its limits with that GPU.

That case looks nice. Very large window. I've only been looking at fully metal cases anyway, because they're too expensive to get anything else.

I personally like the headphone and the LED strip, cause I need some new headphones and would like to do some red accenting with my Red NZXT Phantom.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

My favorite item is the case, it is so well optimized for quiet and nice airflow. I like the holes in the clear part so you can stay cool and still look at your pc.

I like this giveaway because I love the power supply you're giving away. I've had many power supplies die on me and it is very expensive typically to get a good one like this one.

I like the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it is very roomy and big enough for 4 way Crossfire or SLI, as well as a whole bunch of drive cages and a windowed side panel to see all the good stuff on the inside

I hope I win

Favorite Item: Kuhler 1250

Why: It's a dual rad and it would make my single rad look like butt.

My favourite's got to be that PSU, I think it looks sweet and the fact that it comes with black rubber pads means it would look good in virtually any build.

As sweet as that psu is, that case is a beast. Totally going for case as favorite item.

My favorite would be the KÜHLER H2O 1250 because; I have been looking into buying a closed looped water cooled heat sync.

This is so awesome I hope I win. The case is my favorite

I love giveaways en i like kuhler h20 1250 why cpu coolers are cool

I like the Kuhler 1250 just because I'm not a big "fan" of typical heatsinks anymore.

I like the case, it has everything i need. I prefere a "sleeper" look rather than flashing lights and arrows pointing at my case going "look at me, look at me"

I like the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it is very roomy and big enough for 4 way Crossfire or SLI, as well as a whole bunch of drive cages and a windowed side panel to see all the good stuff on the inside

The cpu cooler looks pretty cool. Could be interresting to overclock my Intel i7 cpu.

I would like the case

OSX is for laptops. Windows is for desktops.

I like the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it is very roomy and big enough for 4 way Crossfire or SLI, as well as a whole bunch of drive cages and a windowed side panel to see all the good stuff on the inside.

My favorite item is the TrueQuiet fans, because I've been using cheap fans for my entire life and I'm tired of their noise, coil wine and, worst of all, constant failures (Once, one had it's blade come off and made such a bad noise I almost fell off my chair... soo.... yeah.)

I love giveaways en i like kuhler h20 1250 why cpu coolers are cool

I'm crazy about that case, It looks so slick and its exactly what I need to complete my PC build! Thanks LinusTechTips and Antec for this fantastic opportunity. Good luck to all.  :)

My favorite item is the EDG750 PSU because it's fully modular and it's red and black, which in my opinion, it's THE color combination.