Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Power supply. Always hated that screeching sound some poor PSU do... And... Dem aesthetics...

Loving the case, because usually i don't spend so much money in visuals and prefer more performance

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

this looks awesome

My favorite Item either has to be the kick-ass case or the added light strip. The case is my favorite because mine is broken and noisy :/

My favorite piece would probably be the case, it looks pretty sweet!

My favorit items has to be the Accent lighting kit.

i would love to have it in orange it would really spice up my setup, since i already have orange lights in my computer case.

i really like the true quiet fans (mine are really noisy).

this is a good chance for me to build a pc because i really wanted to build one but i dont have the money because i just joined the army and i dont have time to work for the money... well hope for the best ^_^ 

Pretty cool upgrade. Especially that that PSU. 

My favorite component is that Kuhler 1250 CPU cooler.

I really want to try overclocking my a-10 7700k without my room heating up.

I hope I win this giveaway  ^_^

i really like the true quiet fans (mine are really noisy).

this is a good chance for me to build a pc because i really wanted to build one but i dont have the money because i just joined the army and i dont have time to work for the money... well hope for the best ^_^ 

This is awesome! Thanks!

My favorite item would have to be the PSU because it is perfect for pretty much any set up and its red!!!!

I think the best item is the cooler. Having the pump away from the CPU block is a plus :D

The item I like the most is the Antec 1250 because of the unique innovation included. The fact that the pumps and fans are one in the same means you can reduce noise levels when at idle.

I'm concerned though by various parts though. having the pumps built into the fans themselves means that you're unable to customize fan options, or replace damaged fans. I'm also concerned by the decision to have the pumps in parallel as labeled on the website, rather than series, which increases flow rate AND pressure, whereas parallel only increases flow rate.

With how much the radiator protrudes and the fact you are almost required to have it mounted in a top exhaust vent means you'd better want to show off your unique cooling solution.

In the end, innovation for innovation's sake is not exactly a bad argument. without trying new ideas and pushing the envelop, it won't lead to newer, better ideas.

My favorite item is the PSU, Cause let's face it. That black and red combination is just sexy, Add in the gold certification and I'm sold. My current setup is extremely loud right now, Just due to a combination of crappy fans and a relatively noisy case in general.

Current PC specs: i7-3770k @4.4GHz (Enermax ETS-T40 cooler), Gigabyte Z77-UD4H, 16 GB 1600MHz Kingston HyperX, MSI Radeon 7970

Great video linus! Keep it up!

Favorite item: Kuhler 1250

Why?: I love water coolers! Plus its a solid one and better than my current setup!

CPU FX-8320 @ 4.2ghz Motherboard Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 (rev. 4) RAM 16gb G. Skill Ripjaws X 1866mhz GPU Gigabyte Windforce GTX970 4gb Case Custom Cooler Master Elite 430 Storage WD 1tb Black, OCZ 60gb SSD, Hitachi 160gb, Samsung 1tb PSU Corsair RM750 Display(s) Dell 2407WFP-HC, ViewSonic VA2226w Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX-Red Mouse Razer R.A.T. 5 Sound Logitech 2.1 Speaker Operating System Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit, Windows 10 TP Tablet Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch Small

hey everyone,

I would say that the Light-Kit is my personal favourite since I'm an Electrical Engineering student and lighting is a big deal at my home and should also be in my computer! Unfortunately my component choice didn't leave much headroom for eyecandy (which is not to say that power had to be cut short too - Noctua hopefully rings a bell ;) )

Some of the components could also be a first step into restoring an old - not yet bought - Addams Family Pinball machine...which would even be more awesome :D

have a nice day

DuRoble

Fans , the fans in my build are too loud

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Thanks for making these giveaways possible LinusTech and Antec! Power supply and case are definitely my favourite.

I love giveaways en i like kuhler h20 1250 why cpu coolers are cool  ;)

More video of related tech like tech like that paper plane!!!!

Continue the great work with your video

my favorite is the kuhler h20 1250 becuase has given me great performance and keeps my cpu cool

That case looks nice. Very large window. I've only been looking at fully metal cases anyway, because they're too expensive to get anything else.

My favorite is the AIO water cooler, always wanted to water cool my cpu.