Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I like the cooler because of the unique pump design

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

My favourite item is the power supply cause the one I currently use is crap, and the power supply is the part you shouldn't cheap on at all

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

I would say my favorite part of this list would be the case. For me I find where they put the led and fan controller in the back on the top right, I very much like that the side window has two spaces for fans to cool down your graphics cards. One of my favorite features is how easy it is to put in a hard drive. 

Most definitely the Kuhler 1250 because it is sooooo cool!

and the PSU because its sooo cool its pretty much silent! xD

I'm really diggin' the Kuhler. 

It looks unique compared to other similar AIO's

I guess you could say.. it's pretty kuhl

I'm so sorry

Thanks for the new giveaway!

My favorite Item is the EDG750 PSU because it's so rare for a company to have a good power supply and also try to make it look good. This has become such a problem that lots of case manufacturers are making stealth covers to hide them. I would love to show off this power supply in my build! 

My favorite part is definitly the "Accent lighting kit" because you can give your build some real style.

Its not just an componment that sits in your computer and you just show it of some times.

Its the thing you are going to see everytime you turn your computer on.

Everytime you play on your Computer your favourite Game.

Everytime you chat with your loved ones.

And everytime you are going to think.

Yeah, thats my computer.

My favorite item in this bundle is the PSU, it would be AMAZINGLY PERFECT for my red/black build! :D

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Dat cooler though. 

Reason you may ask?

-Well because I have a pretty crappy stock heatsink and I'm looking for a new CPU cooler.

Thanks to both Antec and LTT for the giveaway

Cool giveaway again! The CPU cooler could be great. Son that I can OC my CPU without worrying about thermals

Omg definitely the Kuhler 1250, my CPU hit 111 degrees in prime 95 the other day, need all dem cooling mayne.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

my favorite item in the pack would have to be that case, I love the vent holes on the side!

I like the True Quiet fans, they're great case fans and um....

quiet?

Sorry, had an issue with multiposts on once click

Edited by Bullseye

What's up!

Favorite part?

The Kuhler 1250

The Reason ? 

Because there's nothing Kewler... than a Kuhler!

Thanks.

Great looking case, perfect for my upcoming build. Can't complain about a power supply, cpu cooler, etc either  :)

My favorite part is the Kuhler 1250, looks cool, and will provide a great overclock while keeping chilly.

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because I have never had a water cooler and I am building a PC and want it to be my first water cooled PC.

I really like that Kuhler 1250, I just have a stock CPU cooler right now and I really want to OC my CPU, plus the design of it looks sweet!

What i like most about this build is the case it nice sleek and has a window view which in every case is awesome!!!!! for gaming. I hope i'm chosen. Big fan of your products, and good luck everyone. 

Great set of components, particularly the PSU - would perfectly fit my next build.