MSi Z97S SLi Krait Edition Motherboard

kei7t9

Very sexy Looking mobo imo!  :wub:

Wished I had a white build but have blue now so :(

http://uk.msi.com/product/mb/Z97S-SLI-Krait-Edition.html#hero-overview

£86 only ! Aggressive pricing! for a nice looking Mobo. (Cheaper if you don't have U.K. 20% Vat)

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @4.5Ghz | Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme 4 | Cooler : Cryorig R1 Ultimate | Ram: 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | GPU : Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming 2-Way SLi | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo / 4x2TB Caviar Black | PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000W G2 | Windows 7 64-bit  | Case: Enthoo Pro | オール・イズ・バニッティー (all is vanity)

If you work hard, you can make your own Luck.

gah i just wish Intel would hurry there asses up on skylake. im sitting here on z77 waiting for a decent upgrade. because i keep seeing all these awesome motherboards and i want to get them but i can justify the cpu cost for the amount of performance gain

Wow that is on nice looking board. Maybe they'll make an ITX version.

ye, same here. I am a bit worst though. I have no knack on holding up temptation to buy good looking stuff xD.

So far stuck with the Z87, I might just turn into a white build if I can get my hands on that krait edition, but still stick with my 4670K.

. That price is so aggressive though, its going hand in hand against ASRocks. Gonna wait for some in depth reviews  for the board first!.

I am not sure if its allowed, but this is the only video so far from a 3rd party reviewer so far ... It looks really clean : 

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @4.5Ghz | Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme 4 | Cooler : Cryorig R1 Ultimate | Ram: 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | GPU : Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming 2-Way SLi | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo / 4x2TB Caviar Black | PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000W G2 | Windows 7 64-bit  | Case: Enthoo Pro | オール・イズ・バニッティー (all is vanity)

WEEEpost..

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G

lols ^There's always a dick inside people ain't it lol. You should try pull it out your ass sometimes man. 

gah i just wish Intel would hurry there asses up on skylake. im sitting here on z77 waiting for a decent upgrade. because i keep seeing all these awesome motherboards and i want to get them but i can justify the cpu cost for the amount of performance gain

If I can wait from the Q9550 to the 4960x, you can wait 1 more year. Try a fresh OS install if you need more speed.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

If I can wait from the Q9550 to the 4960x, you can wait 1 more year. Try a fresh OS install if you need more speed.

i only need more speed for a few engineering programs, and since im a student the budget is tight, so it has to be a big performance upgrade for em to justify it :P

i only need more speed for a few engineering programs, and since im a student the budget is tight, so it has to be a big performance upgrade for em to justify it :P

Have you tried a mild overclock?

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Have you tried a mild overclock?

its a locked cpu, :( but it doesn't matter too much, just leave my pc on for 7 hours running simulations :D

That mobo got me aroused a little. Anyone else read the title and think for a sec " WTF is a Qualcomm SoC doing on a PC mobo?"

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

The amount of entitlement in this post.. "I'm stuck with - " pls. I'm on the Z68 chipset with a Sandy Bridge CPU and have yet to see a compelling reason to upgrade to something more current. Can easily wait till Skylake. :P

lols ^There's always a dick inside people ain't it lol. You should try pull it out your ass sometimes man. 

Maybe you should check if something has ever been posted before?

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G

its a locked cpu, :( but it doesn't matter too much, just leave my pc on for 7 hours running simulations :D

You can get a 12% overclock via BCLK and voltage changes, even on locked chips.

I prefer the X99 SLI Plus. All black looks so good.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Wait this has already been out for a while...

I think the motherboard is only out for some regions. I don't think the US has it yet. I was waiting for this motherboard for my new white build. :o

You can get a 12% overclock via BCLK and voltage changes, even on locked chips.

i might do that but its not too critical at the moment.

I love this board, and I just keep wishing they make an m-ATX version. It would look so nice in the Enthoo Evolv...

Maybe you should check if something has ever been posted before?

Just posted it to let people know stocks arrived in the UK yesterday 86 quid a pop. 

but you just had  to put 9 dicks up your ass because it was already posted? what a way to recharge your small e-penis ei! :lol:

Lol..

wow, dickwads everywhere lmao...

Your like the typical dick in youtube comments. 

Nothing different from YT.  :wacko:

If MSI brings out a mini ITX version of this, I may have to rethink my planned build. 

Just posted it to let people know stocks arrived in the UK yesterday 86 quid a pop. 

but you just had  to put 9 dicks up your ass because it was already posted? what a way to recharge your small e-penis ei! :lol:

Lol..

wow, dickwads everywhere lmao...

Your like the typical dick in youtube comments. 

Nothing different from YT.  :wacko:

That is funny because I at no point attacked you personally. Instead of checking to see if something has been posted before you decide to attack the person PERSONALLY when called out. Which makes it ironic as you are the "dickwad" you so much like to complain about. Also you seem to have an obsession with penises as you prefer to write about them rather than being mature and admit the fact you are WRONG.