[US and other places too I think] Amazon is counting down to PC part Black Friday with part sales

gotta love amazon and their "deals"  Sennheisers HD650´s for example, currently on the UK site they are off 150£ or 38%  that is an amazing 17£ cheaper than its been here in Sweden since early 2005 

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

gotta love amazon and their "deals"  Sennheisers HD650´s for example, currently on the UK site they are off 150£ or 38%  that is an amazing 17£ cheaper than its been here in Sweden since early 2005 

I'm actually not sure if you're giving them a complement or being sarcastic.

" " = sarcastic :P  Amazon always in both the UK and US hike their prices sky high before sales, and are generally always very expensive when i compare to here, probably due to lack of competition and sites to compare the pricing, something we have including graphs showing the pricing changes over the last 10 years ^^

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

" " = sarcastic :P  Amazon always in both the UK and US hike their prices sky high before sales, and are generally always very expensive when i compare to here, probably due to lack of competition and sites to compare the pricing, something we have including graphs showing the pricing changes over the last 10 years ^^

Maybe I should move to Sweden and buy all my parts there.

im in bad need of a case. i dont have a lot of money so im looking for a Define R4 black w/window on sale. Hopefully I can find one somewhere on or near black friday/cyber monday

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Just bought a mini hoop for indoors. :D

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

They are selling things at their regular retail price? Then, calling it a deal because the price was jack up the other day? Yea, "sweet deals" alright.

Amazon is weird like this. They mask prices and sell at full retail, yet hidden gems are there to be unearthed... I found an i3 4360 for $122.00 a few weeks ago. That processor is normally 160.00.

I missed this monitor going on sale for $300! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3Z91K49590 when it went on Newegg Shell Shocker!

I'm definitely watching the deals!

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

im in bad need of a case. i dont have a lot of money so im looking for a Define R4 black w/window on sale. Hopefully I can find one somewhere on or near black friday/cyber monday

the NCIX ebay outlet has some for 56$

Specs: i7 4790k, r9 280 windforce OC, 8gb hyperx fury 1866 RAM, z97 PC Mate, 256gb mx100, black pearl r4, 2tb WD Red (soon)

Theres an $11000 980?

I remember someone posting it in the hot deals section a few months back (too lazy to look for the original post)... Amazon might have taken it down...

There's always that one seller who will sell at an absurd price...

I remember someone posting it in the hot deals section a few months back (too lazy to look for the original post)... Amazon might have taken it down...

There's always that one seller who will sell at an absurd price...

Well why not sell it at absurd prices if you can get away with it?

Well why not sell it at absurd prices if you can get away with it?

That's how the refurb/obsolete systems dealers make money here... and yet I turn to them for legacy parts...

I hate the practice, but it makes money...

So RAM is way discounted... I just read up on Radeon RAMDisk; if I had more than 2 RAM slots I would totally jump on that.

[witty signature]

Now that I get taxed on Amazon, I'm going to be buying anything over $100 from Newegg and NCIX. 

So, a 120 GB Kingston SSD for $60... great reviews at a surface level, but then there's a firmware issue...

Don't know if I should jump on it. :/

[witty signature]

So, a 120 GB Kingston SSD for $60... great reviews at a surface level, but then there's a firmware issue...

Don't know if I should jump on it. :/

I wouldn't

Well in sweden we for some reason always celebrates every holiday one day before everyone else for example our x-mas is the 24 of december not the 25. but between x-mas and new year is the best time of the year! (i don't know if other countries have this as well) but people from sweden will know what i mean ;)