that is a damn nice looking hoodie and its cheap

Yepik

http://thebrotherscut.com/collections/mens-hoodies/products/mens-assassins-hoodie-h18?New i found this hoodie accidently and I have ordered it immidietly. it looks great on the pictures 28 $ for hoodie(right now on promotion 50% off) is not a lot considering prices now a days ill post pictures once it will arrive

They arent that great of quality and definitely arent that warm

most of the things that you buy now a days does not last forever. And yes they will not be warm, but if you want warm hoodie you have to get one of those merino-wool once.   

I would buy it, but I have lifted so not for my physique.

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3

They've had these styles on Banggood for quite a while now. I've bought one and the material was really thin and the style doesn't really work unless you have the figure for it.

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

ummm no?......

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Exactly the same http://www.banggood.com/Mens-New-Fashion-Solid-Color-Slim-Fit-Zipper-Cardigan-Hoodies-Coat-p-81133.html

And if you look around you'll find a lot of similar styled hoodies and jackets

yep you are right is that site reliable ? tony as far as purchase goes?

If it weren't for the lack of breasts, I'd swear that those were female mannequins.

I feel like that sweatshirt would be a little hard to actually 'pull off' figuratively speaking.

yep you are right is that site reliable ? tony as far as purchase goes?

I've bought a few things and haven't had any problems however don't think that you're getting a really good deal on their stuff.

It is literally, you get what you paid for. For the hoodie I mentioned, the material was really thin and didn't fit me very well so I ended up never wearing it. But hey, at least it was only $20.

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

I dont think i would ever wear that

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Eh my first thought, is this for men to wear? Guess just not my taste.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Look over the top in my opinion but hey wear what you find comfortable!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I've seen those being sold on a Finnish online auction site starting from 20€ by some companies (also those weren't advertised as AC jackets, or anything related to AC). Delivered straight from China. I suppose the material isn't really good on them, and these fit mostly for slim men only (so if you're a little fat / have loads of visible muscles, even XL sizes won't fit. I've heard that the Asian XL size is equivalent to European M). I would buy one or two of them some day to see what are they like. I would wear one, as it doesn't seem too flashy and my body build is slim enough for one.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

That looks too gimpy in my opinion, if you know what I mean. And who has that kind of body and is male?

yeah I agree. my shoulders would rip that hoodie to pieces... and my belly :P

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

http://thebrotherscut.com/collections/mens-hoodies/products/mens-assassins-hoodie-h18?New i found this hoodie accidently and I have ordered it immidietly. it looks great on the pictures 28 $ for hoodie(right now on promotion 50% off) is not a lot considering prices now a days ill post pictures once it will arrive

post-104353-0-50765900-1415006132.jpg

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

It's ugly.