AMD HD 8000 series Guaranteed!!

Stav Kats

I was checking out VGA Coolers and I saw this!

They have Coolers with Compatibility for HD 8970, 8950, 8870 and many more!

The 8000 series is not a secret or rumour anymore! YAY!

What do you think, guaranteed or not. I think it speaks for itself.

Source: http://www.arctic.ac/en/p/cooling/vga.html

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

The 8000 series was released a while ago, it's just a 7000 series rebrand for OEMs.

The HD 8000 is just a OEM rebrand of the 7000 Series.

This is for the OEM 8000 series which is a rebranded 7000 series, the true new generation of graphics products from AMD will be Volcanic Islands and will probably be named the 9000 series.

I failed epicly. :( I thought I found out something cool. Thanks for the explanation guys. 

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

Yeah. If you go to AMD's site about it, it says OEM in parenthesis.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Hmm, thats peculiar wonder if it means anything or just a sneaky leak

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

The exact same thread was posted and taken down a few days ago, this was debunked as listings for the 8000 OEM series.

Edit: Ninja'd

Funny enough I work for AMD and I haven't seen anything mentioning this new HD8000 release. You would think they keep their employees informed but Noooooo. Always find something new through the Internet. I did see something on Curacao last year so not sure about that. Bonaire looks to be mid end. Hainan should be low end. I'm not revealing anything new, I'm just getting this information from the interwebs

• 3 weeks later...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49534428/Hi/other/May_june/New_Amd.png

They are on the Dell website when customising the Alien-ware. :o

My god why wont people understand that AMD rebranded the 7000 series to 8000 series for OEMs. THEY ARE THE SAME AS 7000, THEY HAVE NOTHING SPECIAL. Sorry for caps but this has been posted tons of times.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

My god why wont people understand that AMD rebranded the 7000 series to 8000 series for OEMs. THEY ARE THE SAME AS 7000, THEY HAVE NOTHING SPECIAL. Sorry for caps but this has been posted tons of times.

God damn it. I didn't see the date of the post above. I do know they are rebrands. :wacko:

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion