GTA San Andreas Gets 10th Anniversary Remaster On Xbox 360, More Platforms Maybe To Come

harrybob141

Sure, but if you don't own a 360 and want to play san andreas you're not going to buy one for it, whereas a shield has a lot more useful functionalities. Besides I'm willing to bet the anniversary edition will be significantly more expensive than the android port and most likely will run at a lower resolution.

Well, good point for the 10 people who fall in that category. Do you think that a lot of people bought a Shield just for SA?

Well, good point for the 10 people who fall in that category. Do you think that a lot of people bought a Shield just for SA?

No, but it might be an additional reason for purchase just as any native android game. And again, as the price of the 360 version will most likely be pretty high, people who own a decent tablet might prefer to just buy the android version for a few bucks.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Why go to the effort of remastering a game... and not do 1080p... oh wait this is consoles... things like be able to change your wallpaper are apparently impressive features.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/聽| CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex)聽https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

I would totally buy a remastered version for the PC, assuming it wasnt gimped like crazy to make the console versions look better.

CPU:聽i9-13900k聽MOBO:聽Asus Strix Z790-E聽RAM:聽64GB GSkill聽聽CPU Cooler:聽Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus聽Strix RTX-4090聽Case:聽Fractal Torrent聽PSU:聽Corsair HX-1000i聽Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I would totally buy a remastered version for the PC, assuming it wasnt gimped like crazy to make the console versions look better.

Pure laziness. Even Xbox 360 could handle this PS2 game in 1080p Rockstar is just halfassing it because they just want some quick cash.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Pure laziness. Even Xbox 360 could handle this PS2 game in 1080p Rockstar is just halfassing it because they just want some quick cash.

It will work.

CPU:聽i9-13900k聽MOBO:聽Asus Strix Z790-E聽RAM:聽64GB GSkill聽聽CPU Cooler:聽Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus聽Strix RTX-4090聽Case:聽Fractal Torrent聽PSU:聽Corsair HX-1000i聽Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I remember playing this on my old PS2. A remaster would be nice, probably going to run at 720p 30 FPS for the consoles though.聽

lol i can run gta 3 (which uses the same engine as SA) on my i phone 5 and it looks great. so why only 360?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Are they trying to discourage Xbone sales?

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

Going from 60Hz to 30fps

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4聽5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Peasants would buy it again for $60.

You mean $3.74

Because that's how much it costs on the Xbox 360.

You mean $3.74

Because that's how much it costs on the Xbox 360.

I mean $60.

As in they would buy it for $60.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

is it actually remastered?, or is it just ported? because those are very different things.

i'm surpised no one posted this. its a port from the ios/android store. all the icons and menus are the same, pretty much, our phones are more powerful than a xbox 360