Assasin Creed Unity System Requitments Leaked

bry.yyyy

Poor Console Port Incoming PC Users Take over and DON'T BUY Please>? 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

It's Ubisoft. I very much doubt they will make a well-optimized good-looking PC version, because when they don't they still sell boatloads of copies on PC and consoles. The number of 12 year olds far outnumbers us.

Dig Dig Dig Dig!!!!

I just don't see why an i5 2500k is the minimum. I would have thought the minimum would be a 5960x with 4 980s in SLI to come close to the overwhelming power of the consoles. Thank you Ubisoft for lowering your game so us PC peasants can run it!

Ubisoft is like A rockstar right now 

Making People considering to buy Console than A Gaming PC 

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Doubt this, either way I have no need to worry. Getting a gtx 970 soon :)

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

lmao, 680GTX minimum graphics.

so my SLI 670's which ran AC4 absolutely fine at 60fps at 1600p won't be able to even launch this?  Fucking joke.  Not like it's a lost sale for then anyway as I was going to avoid Ubisoft products until they change their tune.

My computer doesn't meet the minimum spec for a 30fps crock of horseshit, oh well.  I'm off to play a title from a publisher/developer that can optimise their games and have them run at 60fps or higher and aren't a total rip off.

Holy Crap! I barely got it in minimum 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

This thread in a nutshell.

ooyBZjV.jpg

Developers can't win.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

For reference, here are the Ryse: Son of Rome specs.

This is one of the most graphically intensive and beautiful games on PC.  Yes, it is a console port in terms of gameplay and features, but in terms of graphics it has all of the shiny bells and whistles available to use.

uOyQM9L.png

If only devs and publishers would spend that time and effort on optimising their games to work rather than making up shitty excuses, flat out lying and speaking to us like we are idiots.  But we are fuckin idiots because this will still sell a shit tonne.

Cool, an unoptimized POS game. I bet it'll sell like hotcakes. Too bad I'm a pie man.

2PufaiF.gif

Isn't it that we have been wanting devlopers / publishers to push the minimum requirements for some time now? If they keep trying to push out games that will run on 4+ year old builds it's never going to improve. Apart from the fact that Ubisoft has dug their own grave by announcing it will 30 FPS only (which is a contradiction to those requirements one may assume) - I don't actually mind the fact that they're pushing for high requirements.

In the long run we PC gamers can only benefit from that and it is what we wanted for a long time now and what LinusTech has been preaching for a time as well.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

well that would explain the res and fps caps ^^. If those are in fact the specs then maybe they should have released in a year or so with no caps. 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

ooyBZjV.jpg

Developers can't win.

It’s also where I believe that some PC gamers really need to change their thinking.

The problem is that, due primarily to the length of the previous console generation, many new PC gamers are now operating under the assumption that they should be able to “max out” all settings in every game and still achieve good performance—otherwise a lack of optimization is to blame. This is, of course, a counterproductive stance, as it actively discourages the inclusion of high-end features.

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-features-pc-gamers-wantan-open-letter-to-developers-and-gamers/

The Ubisoft hatred/bashing has for a long time, gone beyond any rationality. Anyone talking about Ubisoft digging, have lost their minds and are now hurting PC's. Why would any dev care about going the extra mile for a much nicer pc experience, if they make very little money on the pc market, and all pc gamers whine like small children, and spout hatred? If you want to critique Ubi, at least be rational about it.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Totall bullshit. Why would they sell game, that does not run on costumers PCs?? They would not, because then it would not get profit from it.

I bet you this is just rubbish - not a single second of belief was given.

Intel i7 2600 @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI Z77-GD55 | Crucial 16 GB DDR3 RAM 1600Mhz | Intel 330 SSD 180Gb | Western Digital Black 1Tb | Western Digital Green 2Tb | Gigabyte GTX 650 Ti | OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W | Thermaltake Commander MS-I case | OS X Yosemite | Dell Vostro 3550 Windows 10

Intel Xeon 1230 V2 | Gigabyte GA-H61M-S | Kingston 4Gb RAM 1333Mhz | Seagate 1TB  | Fractial Design Arc mini | Windows 10

ooyBZjV.jpg

Developers can't win.

Except neither of those is true.

The game is shitty and jerky with 30fps @ 900p  on consoles, and it's a shitty and jerky 30fps @ whatever res on PC- providing they haven't only allowed 16:9 resolutions.

ooyBZjV.jpg

Developers can't win.

Nobody complained about those Batman games or Shadow of Mordor(except for the texture pack).

(at least no one sensible)

Ubisoft suggesting i7 for minimum requirement is just obvious proof that they didn't make the game work on 2-4 core cpu.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Nobody complained about those Batman games or Shadow of Mordor(except for the texture pack).

Ubisoft suggesting i7 for minimum requirement is just obvious proof that they didn't make the game work on 2-4 core cpu.

It's similar to The Evil Within, where even the new GTX 980 was shown by EuroGamer to have issues getting a stable 60fps at 1080p. Yet the game uses an old engine that was able to run RAGE and Wolfenstein at 60fps on consoles and PCs.

It really is like a lot of "AAA" developers have forgotten how to optimize and develop well.

The way I see it, if a game runs worse than Crysis 3 at 1080p, and looks worse, it's a bad port.

For reference, here are the Ryse: Son of Rome specs.

This is one of the most graphically intensive and beautiful games on PC.  Yes, it is a console port in terms of gameplay and features, but in terms of graphics it has all of the shiny bells and whistles available to use.

uOyQM9L.png

If only devs and publishers would spend that time and effort on optimising their games to work rather than making up shitty excuses, flat out lying and speaking to us like we are idiots.  But we are fuckin idiots because this will still sell a shit tonne.

This so much!

Hell my Mac with FirePros ran Ryse at high settings at 3440x1440 without issue, yet The Evil Within using the idTech 5 engine, which was designed for 60FPS only ran like this at 3440x1440

lj99KqI.jpg

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

AGREE

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

It is another move to push people towards buying closed, DRM and pay-walled products that consoles are. 1 company taking whole industry down a drain, way to go.

Don't buy the game. I officially rename it to Assassin's Creed: Ghosts.

This smells like the same bullshit requirements that CoD Ghosts had lol. 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

It is another move to push people towards buying closed, DRM and pay-walled products that consoles are. 1 company taking whole industry down a drain, way to go.

Don't buy the game. I officially rename it to Assassin's Creed: Ghosts.

I also see it as them going

LOOK you really DO NEED a PC that costs at least 1000-2000 just to be able to play our "amazing" game.

Aren't consoles such a bargain? At $399 you get the same graphics and performance as a 1 grand PC. We're so awesome.

It's really all BS from them. I'm not buying it or another Ubi game until they sort themselves out. Plenty of other fun games about.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

10744565_889557261055184_352939343_n.jpg
My friend sent me this. I would assume it is good enough for 30fps at high setting at 1080p, certainly not gtx 680 level.

Edited by GriggsCK

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

ooyBZjV.jpg

Developers can't win.

No one would say a thing if it run smoothly on low end machine, are you high? This is ubisoft we are talking about, always unoptimized shit, watch dog is a prime example, look worse yet run worse than other games. Assasin creed looks much better but certainly does not reach i7 and gtx 680 minimum level. Pull yourself together. 

Edit: People will react differently for really beautiful and demanding games, or unoptimized piece of shits. Not a lot of people complain about Crysis 3, or Metro last light being unoptimized,  they are really beautiful games, completely opposite of some games. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

Got the game for free... Didn't even think I wouldn't meet the minimum requierement (got a 760). I'll wait to see the game running before complaining but my hopes aren't high.