Assasin Creed Unity System Requitments Leaked

bry.yyyy

It may be graphically intensive but it also runs on the PS4 and Xbox One. So you should not have a minimum spec GPU on PC which is 3 times faster than that.

ok

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I wouldn't be surprised if Nvidia drops their partnerships with Ubisoft after this.

Anw why would they want to do that?? these rediculous reccomendations sell new cards to people

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

This cant be minimum requriments. Even Crysis 3 doesnt ask u for 680 as minimum and chances that AC will look better are pretty low after all the digging they havw done lately with their statements about fps and console manufacturers.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Unity runs like complete and utter garbage on the console (saw it myself, sub 30fps) but it looks really good in terms of lighting and texturing which justifies the high requirements to me.

It does not justify requiring a GPU on PC with 300% the performance of the console GPUs. Even though the game will no doubt look good.

We are not even talking about recommended specs here, we are talking about a 7970 or 680 as minimum specs!

Anw why would they want to do that?? these rediculous reccomendations sell new cards to people

Ubisoft is making Nvidia cards seem underpowered.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Sounds like a shit port job to me.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

That happened with Watchdogs ultra textures. The game could not manage it's VRAM budge on ultra so it ran better on AMD cards with more VRAM despite being an Nvidia sponsored game.

That would be the case if they didn't make AMD equally slow

they are just making a game that looks demanding, for all we know the new engine could be better on PC than the last.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Crysis 3 completely lacks physically based rendering though and, as I already mentioned, the number of characters on screen aswell as the dynamic GI, all of which require a lot of rendering power (and make the game look so much more lifelike). Also, the models weren't that outstanding in Crysis 3.

Unity runs like complete and utter garbage on the console (saw it myself, sub 30fps) but it looks really good in terms of lighting and texturing which justifies the high requirements to me. The publisher/dev is still Ubisoft so I won't buy it, but games made a giant leap forward since 2013, especially with new render techniques being used.

I'm not surprised Assassin Unity need maybe a minimum of, lets say, gtx 570/580 to run good, but this is 680/770/7970/280x we are talking about. Most widely used mid range gpu. As well as the cpu. According to the Nvidia customer care, gtx 860m/gtx 750 is good enough to run it at high setting. Something close to that like 260x/660 would run just as well. Presumably 30+ fps range. If it's correct, this game seems like a decent port, and Ubisoft just crank up some random shit that does not make any sense like always. 

Edit: And given the bad history of Ubisoft for all these non-sense they've come up with in the pass like 30fps is more cinematic, 95% of pc gamers pirate their games blablabla, they've come up with at the pass, you have more of a reason to doubt this one. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

Yeah... I don't care. It's gonna be locked at 30 or 60FPS anyway, and anyone supporting Ubisoft, especially PC gamers, needs to reevaluate their choices.

The 680/780 spec is fucking ridiculous. especially considering the 750 is more powerful than the PS4.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nvidia drops their partnerships with Ubisoft after this

First of all, no, it isn't. Same goes for the 750 Ti. Seriously, people, do some research before going "lol console toasters." The PS4's GPU is in the realm of the 7850/R7 265. Second, even if that were true, it wouldn't be directly comparable anyway.

Yeah... I don't care. It's gonna be locked at 30 or 60FPS anyway, and anyone supporting Ubisoft, especially PC gamers, needs to reevaluate their choices.

First of all, no, it isn't. Same goes for the 750 Ti. Seriously, people, do some research before going "lol console toasters." The PS4's GPU is in the realm of the 7850/R7 265. Second, even if that were true, it wouldn't be directly comparable anyway.

the 750ti can easily achieve better performance than the PS4 in games which aren't optimized by 8 year olds

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

the 750ti can easily achieve better performance than the PS4 in games which aren't optimized by 8 year olds

Well, whatever makes you feel better. :/

when the games are made for the consoles they are downgraded in the graphics department so the consoles can run them

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I refer you to the picture of Spongebob.

Minimum: 7970

Xbone: 7770

Hmmm, me thinks they're lying, or the console version is severely nerfed.

Or the PC version is poorly optimised. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Minimum - NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 680

cute...

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

There are already lots of benchmark showing 750ti beats ps4. Most of them are running at high instead of ultra. 750ti is able to run high on most games at 1080p. They have the spec the 7850, but does not reach that level in real life. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

Assassin's creed Unity PC version's System requirements were revealed by intra games, Korean distributor of Ubisoft Korea.

• OS: Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8/8.1 (Only 64-bit supports)

• CPU: Minimum - Intel Core® i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or above Recommended - Intel Core® i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or above

• RAM: Minimum - 6GB or above Recommended - 8GB or above

• GPU: Minimum - NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 or above Graphic Memory minimum - 2GB

Recommended - NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X or above Graphic Memory Recommended - 3 GB

• Sound Card: DX9.0c-compatible

• HDD: above 50 GB

• Multiplayer: 256 kbps Upload bandwidth or Higher

Source : http://www.ausgamers.com/news/read/3479789/assassins-creed-unity-pc-system-requirements-suggest-minimum-gtx-680-or-hd7970

Ubisoft goes full retard the minimum is i5 2500K I Have i5 2320 LOL Welcome back lagging 

So wait. They want 3 GB VRAM and 8 gigs of ram, when a next gen console has access to 4.5 TOTAL for both on the SDK. Oh and according to the latest software dev conference, both next gen CPU's (1.6 and 1.75 GHZ AMD mobiles) are around the Cell CPU in the PS3...and this is a "CPU title, more than a GPU title".

Oh and Ubisoft Kiev is doing the port. So yeah...it looks like Ubisoft outdid themselves sabotaging yet another PC port.

"GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X", but wait I thought this was a CPU bound title Ubisoft! I mean that is why the PS4 is limited to 900p. Also we need 3-4 times the GPU power of the consoles to run a game? 1.31 and 1.8 TFLOPS? Such optimization. Much wow. How the hell do you even accomplish this? Are our video cards running mining services in the background? 

My aftermarket R9 290 plays Shadows of Mordor at 4k at better fps than this POS port will probably play 1080p.

Oh and LOL at Nvidia. Money well spent on Games Works and Ubisoft.  Why you would want the Nvidia name on anything Ubisoft is beyond me. "Games Works helps optimize titles". See Watch Dogs and AC as proof. LOL. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

A new policy of NVIDIA's marketing which is obviously a dick move!

Considering PS4 hardware specs are utter shit and the minimum PC system requirements that Ubisoft enlisted for AC Unity are three or four times better than PS4 specs which means Ubisoft is supporting the superiority of the consoles over the PC masterace!

This turned out from fun to scam!

I think people are missing the point. If there are talks of 30FPS locks and games being ported from consoles, a device that's down in power compared to even a modern Pentium + GTX 750 Ti set up, there is no logical reason for the PC requirements to be that substantial as minimums. If it were a game like Metro or Crysis where it was purposely built for hardcore PC gamers in mind, then Ubi would get a pass. It's not pro or anti Ubisoft, it's common sense.

People have every justification to call out a dev for pushing out poorly optimized PC games. Hell, Minecraft is made of simple blocks and that games is the definition of poorly optimized for what it is.

I think people are missing the point. If there are talks of 30FPS locks and games being ported from consoles, a device that's down in power compared to even a modern Pentium + GTX 750 Ti set up, there is no logical reason for the PC requirements to be that substantial as minimums. If it were a game like Metro or Crysis where it was purposely built for hardcore PC gamers in mind, then Ubi would get a pass. It's not pro or anti Ubisoft, it's common sense.

People have every justification to call out a dev for pushing out poorly optimized PC games. Hell, Minecraft is made of simple blocks and that games is the definition of poorly optimized for what it is.

But, those enlisted specs, do they tend to run the game in 1080p maxed out graphics or just to run the game with the least settings?

Requirements officially confirmed: http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-pc-specs/

Same as in the 1st post:

64-bit operating system

Required

Supported OS
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)

Processor
Minimum
Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz

Recommended
Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better

RAM
Minimum
6 GB

Recommended
8GB

Video Card
Minimum
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)

Recommended
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM)

DirectX
Version 11

Sound Card
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers

Hard Drive Space
50 GB available space

Peripherals Supported
Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller

Multiplayer
256 kbps or faster broadband connection

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or better, GeForce GTX 700 series; AMD Radeon HD7970 or better, Radeon R9 200 series
Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.

Taken from the News Section

it is official

But Minimum

Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz

I mean Phenom. I nearly died there

RAM

Minimum
6 GB

Recommended
8GB

Well, I feel bad for fans of the series who don't have powerful enough pcs. I have a friend with a 750 Ti and he has always wanted to try the series out.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

I assume this will run great on future Titan the Third or ( Titan Le Turd ) for 5000$. 1400P @ 30fps 2 x Titan III's in sly

You know what ... if those specs are the minimum, I think im fine with it. Not many games "demands" to have good to great specs these days. If it looks good, Imo im for it. I understand the "appeal to the most people possible" dilemna but Im on the side of pushing things up more than the past 3 years.

Edit : BTW I have a 670 and i5 2500k. So I might not even be able to run it properly.