Things you only just found out and were commonly known by everyone else for ages

Shalashaska

Well it didn't take me anywhere as long to notice that you are a post count and like whore.

It's only whoring if you make money from it. I don't.

Well it didn't take me anywhere as long to notice that you are a post count and like whore.

Calm down buddy.

He is one of the 13 left, Respect him.

Calm down, we're all friends here.

Calm down buddy.

Except for those 2 fanboys. lol.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Post such discoveries in this thread I'm sure we have some fun ones.

TIL that the fans on the STRIX cooler are owl eyes.

c1a5d059adbd0db24ff698c1a7097389.png72b73a6c1a0da3019afa1f3142e9fb1d.gif

N60Tw.gif

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

I didn't know about the owl eyes thing lol. And it seems I'm about to learn what this whole "13" thing is too so count that in as well.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Calm down buddy.

The 13 left? What page 1 posters that havent left?

I dunno but I brought the number down.

Fantastic.

Calm down buddy.

13 what?

You have no idea how big my smile is right now that gif is fucking amazing thank you for existing.

:D

*slow clap* That took you long enough.

tumblr_llmyoqSSc81qafrh6.gif

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

:D

Owl senpai pls

Im not 100% sure but I believe @Enderman is the beholder of more accurate information.

Word on the streets is that could be the only subject he does hold accurate information on.

Well it didn't take me anywhere near as long to notice that you are a post count and like whore. 24c0abd4cf15b1c484a6d991d2e99cba.png

Wow yet another jackass...

Wow yet another jackass...

You don't like me because I bagged on your 'mods pls' thread get over it already life is too short to hold petty grudges like that, I don't dislike you or AlwaysFSX, that comment you quoted was clearly banter.

One of the thirteen remaining disciples of Askew.

Hey, Askew taught me too :P

You don't like me because I bagged on your 'mods pls' thread get over it already life is too short to hold petty grudges like that, I don't dislike you or AlwaysFSX.

Actually no I tend to not keep grudges. I just dont like stupid/offensive posts like you make to alwaysfsx

Hey, Askew taught me too :P

Wait, is there an actual list of 13 people? Because if not, you could be on that list.