Calling All Mods

Go to solution Solved by Juganog,

They are annoying i will give you that but i don't think they is breaking any rules yet?

I and a number of members have expressed complaints on this lovely (i.e. idiot fanboy troll) member of the forum and would like to have measures taken against him.

Recent topics posted by him:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/237601-nvidia/#entry3258047

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/237582-nvidia-dsr-is-too-cool-5120-x-2160-gaming-here/#entry3257724

This guys is doing the same thing:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/237609-nvidia-rules/

He has yet to learn how to quote posts despite being told many times how to and is a cringe worth fanboy who always manages to tell people they are AMD fanboys, mostly when disagreeing with him, despite many of them owning intel/nvidia products. He is a troll and should have measures taken against him for breaking coc.

@Whiskers

@WoodenMarker

@LinusTech

@Slick

@airdeano

@Windspeed36

@nicklmg (you are online would you mind giving us a verdict)

PS: There is nothing against CoC about this thread and cannot be defined as bullying or trolling as i am not forcing anyone to do anything and i have legitimate concerns as opposed to looking for a reaction. 

This is a bit much imo...

Were his threads against CoC?

I would only consider only one of them due to the lack of content

They weren't doing anything and I dont have to put up with it....

They are annoying i will give you that but i don't think they is breaking any rules yet?

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Well, spamming is against CoC right?

c623e0568e.png

Not to mention all the threads they've mae (3 or so)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

They are annoying i will give you that but i don't think he is breaking any rules yet?

He breaks the trolling part of CoC regularly and the other guy is following in his footsteps...

pm the mod then, we dont need to know.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I agree. I am in with this. 

We must save the Core i5!

They are flooding the forum with topics and posts of a lesser one.

Also, misguided information. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

This is pretty sure, from one of the mentioned threads, so yes one of them has broken the CoC. 

go fuck tyyourself fooshi, you fat amd butthurt lololo

But then saying that doesn't this go against the COC. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

This is far more cringeworthy than anything he has posted, I suspect it will get removed and you will be asked not to do it again.

lol

He breaks the trolling part of CoC regularly and the other guy is following in his footsteps...

fair enough, i haven't been reading enough threads recently to see, though from the newest one does seem very trollish

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

This is far more cringeworthy than anything he has posted, it will get removed and you will be asked not to do it again.

I didnt break any rules and they didnt do anything so how is it cringe worthy exactly?

^ This

Didn't see that bit.

A ton of PMs went out about cokeman when he was here and it did nothing. So yeah....

A ton of PMs went out about cokeman when he was here and it did nothing. So yeah....

When did he get banned?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I didnt break any rules and they didnt do anything so how is it cringe worthy exactly?

Im sure you will be asked not to post this again and im sure this will get locked and deleted soon, but not sure how its worse than 3 useless topics - 2 of which from what I can see are purposeful attempts to cause yet another fame war. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

When did he get banned?

A long time ago....

@Davsmit4

Problem solved.

3688262658.png

Im sure you will be asked not to post this again

Dont care its not against coc and its is in off topic.

@Davsmit4

Problem solved.

c6572776d9.png

Oh i already did it but i hate thinking that he is going to get away with it....

CoC 4 & 4.1 broken I would say?

Correct.