I've just started a website this morning, give your comments please!

Krytopsy

The website was born this morning so it's still pretty Young but I would like to know what you think about it and what could I improve or add on it, thanks!

http://krytopsyx.webs.com/

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

Hmm.. Link?

You fixed it.

Maybe you can let the PC parts page look a bit better.  Now it looks like a notepad file put into a really nice looking border (talking about the rest of your site). Also, you don't have a favicon yet, maybe the logo of your site should be that.

Also, no music pls..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

@Krytopsy I shat my pants when the music started playing, my speakers were at full volume.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I don't like it. the bla bla bla fancy writing PC and the thing with two goals... u_u are you 12 or something?

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

not bad, i wouldent put the amd fanboy bit tho

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

I'm not even near to be webmaster, I'm a custom PC builder for years that want to share his knowledge at one place instead of repeating myself over and over.

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

Lose the music.

Or at least replace it with something good like TOOL

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Ahah I know, I don't do it for the views, there is nothing wrong to be a AMD users, bu a fan boy, yes.

Ahah I know, I don't do it for the views, there is nothing wrong to be a AMD users, bu a fan boy, yes.

same can be said for nvidia or intel fanboys

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

I dont really like any of it

The fanboy bit, the music, boring design... and the information on the PC Parts bit is not particularly useful to a newbie

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Get rid of the AMD fanboy bit, get rid of the music, change title font, and for the love of god change the PC Parts thing, since it's just... Stupid.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I'm working on it but I already though about a specific section for more detailed, experiences in all differents parts. Thanks for the comment!

But at least when Intel/Nvidia says they have the best, it's actually true. I don't see Windows/Blackberry users saying their products are better then iOS and Android.

But at least when Intel/Nvidia says they have the best, it's actually true. I don't see Windows/Blackberry users saying their products are better then iOS and Android.

FACEPALM.png

Spoiler

Get rid of TechofTomorrow (If you want to know why look up what he says to people that give him constructive criticism  )

On the PC Parts page try to get the Motherboard,  Graphics Card etc. lined up properly with the definitions on the right side of them.

Maybe change the website background and make your logo transparent as in so there isn't a black background around the logo as of now it is 2 different shades of gray/black that don't match at all.

Maybe a different title font something still interesting though so not Arial or Times New Roman. Try Comic Sans or Bookman Old Style maybe?

Also your Banner on the front page says "We have two goals, one is giving right information and two is destroying AMD fans boys." When you say that it isn't very clear if you're saying AMD sucks or you don't like fan boys.

It's also a bit hypocritical to have TechoTomorrow on your front page since he is more of a Red Team kind of guy.

Otherwise I like the site :) Have fun!

EDIT:

Almost forgot to add please lose the shitty music please dear god almighty if you REALLY want music use what catman has when you view his profile I think it's our god is an awesome god or something

@ is his profile.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

That's effectively mild Intel/Nvidia fandom! Hypocritical!

Also, reduce the contrast of the text! People have said about fonts and music and layout etc, but I think that a light blue against dark blue (mild, calm , pastel greyish tones) would be a lot easier to read, and would add some style to your site.

Get rid of TechofTomorrow (If you want to know why look up what he says to people that give him constructive criticism )

On the PC Parts page try to get the Motherboard, Graphics Card etc. lined up properly with the definitions on the right side of them.

Maybe change the website background and make your logo transparent as in so there isn't a black background around the logo as of now it is 2 different shades of gray/black that don't match at all.

Maybe a different title font something still interesting though so not Arial or Times New Roman. Try Comic Sans or Bookman Old Style maybe?

Also your Banner on the front page says "We have two goals, one is giving right information and two is destroying AMD fans boys." When you say that it isn't very clear if you're saying AMD sucks or you don't like fan boys.

It's also a bit hypocritical to have TechoTomorrow on your front page since he is more of a Red Team kind of guy.

Otherwise I like the site :) Have fun!

EDIT:

Almost forgot to add please lose the shitty music please dear god almighty if you REALLY want music use what catman has when you view his profile I think it's our god is an awesome god or something

@ is his profile.

I think Catman's music would just make it worse :/:P

BLACKWIDOW: i5 4690k - MSI GTX970 - 2x 4gb GSkill RJ X - 256gb MX100 - 1tb WD Blue - NZXT H440

Get rid of fanboy stuff. It is unprofessional no matter what your views are.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

I think Catman's music would just make it worse :/  :P

Ya thats true lol.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

I'm not trying to be Professional lol

Your HTML and CSS are not valid, see here and here.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I'm not trying to be Professional lol

Then why bother with this? No one wants to read information from someone who is a) unprofessional and B) hypocritical. First impressions are worth a lot and that banner didn't do much pulling me in, instead it pushed me away. Hard.

Project Tomahawk:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i

Memory: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 Mhz

GPU: Asus Strix RX 480

PSU: Corsair RM1000

Storage: 2x Western Digital 2TB Enterprise + 240GB Crucial M500 SSD

Case: Corsair Air 540

Additional: Cablemod C-Series black/red kit, SP120, AF140 and AF140 w/ red LED's all around

Project Frankenstein:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX 6100

Motherboard: MSI 970 SLI Krait Edition

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Memory: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866 Mhz

GPU: MSI R9 280 3G Twin Frozr

PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W

Storage: Western Digital 1TB Enterprise + 240GB Partiot Torch SSD

Case: Fractal Design Define S

Sheila (Server):

Spoiler

Dell R210:
CPU: Intel Xeon x3450

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600 Mhz

Storage: Seagate 3TB Constellation 

Marvin (Server)

Spoiler

Dell R210ii

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1230v2

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600Mhz

Storage: Seagate 3TB Constellation

Then why bother with this? No one wants to read information from someone who is a) unprofessional and B) hypocritical. First impressions are worth a lot and that banner didn't do much pulling me in, instead it pushed me away. Hard.

See you pushed him away with your banner... hard.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Get rid of TechofTomorrow (If you want to know why look up what he says to people that give him constructive criticism  )

Holy shit that guys a dick

http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=65190

Just read that..wow...

I don't mind the individual matters, they brought usefull content and this what I'm about.