ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Seems like they made some interesting decision on this card.   Not sure if they were all the best ones but time will tell

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

As the owner of a 1920*1200 display and a fan of many "old" games, I'm very interested in nVidia new DSR technology.
I also value high energy efficiancy of the 900 series; couple this with a Zotac's AMP! Extreme quite cooling and an overbuilt power delivery system... I want one!

Well, ZOTAC GTX 260 was the first card I bought for myself, and it was the better so far. I'm really excited with the 900 series, and, as always with what ZOTAC presents, good price and a better quality. Kind of concerned about space, but for a good product its worth maybe a makeover on the PC!! 

I have used Zotac Amp's in my last two pc's, and I have been really happy with them. Also I gotta say that I love the carbon fiber design.

First off these cards look absolutely amazing! But I would have tol say that the thing I love about the 900 series is its power efficiency.

HOLY COW

when i saw these cards i was just like "best of both worlds!" 

Zotac did a wonderful job with this graphics card while still maintaining great performance and style for good looking rigs.

This is what the world of tech needed AND I WANT ONE SOOOOO BAD (can't afford) #FirstWorldProblems.

This card has more swag than swag it's self AND I WANT SO PICK ME LINUS AND PEEPS.

I like the low power consumption and how easily these cards over-clock!

"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works." - Steve Jobs

This looks and works HYPERMEGALYULTRADRIPLYFABULASTICLY well xD

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

The 9xx series blew me away with their OC'ing performance and the entry price, I wonder how many mHz folks like K|NGP|N will get out of the 980 an Air  :o

Great video Linus!   ;)

Both of these cards look extremely nice, especially the Extreme. The low power consumption combined with the huge performance of the GTX 980 makes this card absolutely awesome! I would love to use one of those in my rig.

waw this extreme looks so badass :0 

I think the reference is still the coolest out there.

The Zotac GTX 970/980 AMP! Extreme look like Objects from outer space they are amazing

and considering they are around $429 is really goo and i hope to buy one in the future if not well i hope i can win this card for my brother who is sick

and the led lighting on the carbon fibre looks amazing