ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

This would be very niceeeee

I like the new cards, but boy is that three fan cooler ugly. I would have preferred a metal shroud to improve thermal capacity, and sans the flashy LEDs.  Is that large bulge on top of the card to improve heat dissipation towards the top of the case?

I love the price range of that 970, might finally upgrade from my 660ti - about time.

Plus the ammount of performance these cards put out with so little power draw and heat. 320$ for a 970 is pretty amazing deal!

CPU: Intel 875k @ 4Ghz, Motherboard: Asus P7P55DE Pro, RAM:8gb Corsair Dominator, GPU: ASUS GTX 660ti SLI, Case: Corsair 600T (Graphite), Storage:120gb OCZ Vertex 4/1 TB WD Black, PSU: 850W Corsair 80+ Gold, Displays: 2x ASUS 23in 1080p 120hz Cooling: Corsair H100i, Mouse/Keyboard: Razer Death Adder & Razer Black Widow, Speakers: Corsair SP2500

Freaking love Zotac, but for a while they aere impossible to find in Romania.

Now a part of their offer became once again available.

In general, what I like most about the 900 Series is that they're based on Maxwell Architecture... And what Zotac did with their 970 Amp! Omega and Extreme is pretty cool... The shroud looks better than the previous Amp!s.... And the Extreme...?! Looks like from a Michael Bay or Steven Spielberg Movies... Alien...!

Awesome looks like we have 2 fantastic cards that will be out of stock until after Christmas.

However they are modified the GTX900 series cards rule from a programming standpoint for the new compute architecture features they allow. Machine learning algos for games or what not loove CUDA 6.5... 4 card SLI... mmmmmm...

Gotta love the backplates on both of them.  Aesthetically, I like the Extreme a bit more simply because I tend to like the proportions of longer cards a bit more.  Plus 3 fans?  Yes please.

I personally liked the omega a lot more because at first the extreme looked really nice with the carbon fiber but when you showed me the lighting effects and there was no blue I was like I'm done. I also really like Zotacs Orange it is very pleasei g to me and grey is my favorite plain color(opposed to tan black white brown) blue is my favorite color and orange goes great with blue, so when I saw the omega I was in love.

P.s. if I win this I would have to upgrade from my current crappy XP (Vista) computer because I'm sure the power supply would brick the beautiful GPU and all of my diablo 2 data (the only thing that doesn't automatically back up to steam...

P.s.s. I might buy a steam tablet if I get this too because the micro USB port on my tablet is breaking and I have to plug it in and pull it out a little to get to actually charge not just say its charging (first nexus 7, 2013?)

Powerful GPU indeed ! 

I like the design it's pretty cool ! but it is too big.

They are both fantastic cards, but the top of the 980 look a bit ridiculous and unnecessary. The LEDs are appreciated though.

It feels time to upgrade from my 500 series setup, but sadly, one has to eat. The answer - being lucky (I hope?)!

The Extreme does look fabulous without the lighting effects, but I am not a big fan of the colour choices not including something that goes a bit better with everything, like white. Contrary to what many case-/PSU-/motherboard-/GPU-/cooler-/etc. manufacturers would want us to believe, all systems in the world are not red and black.

The ZOTAC Extreme design is really cool B)

• CPU: i5-4670K, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 12GB(4X3) 1866(1600), GPU: Asus ROG R9 280X Matrix Platinum + 7970GHz Edition, Storage: About 12TB spread over HDD, 2 X Corsair 120GB Force GS in Raid 0, PSU: Corsair AX860i, Display(s): Dell Ultrasharp 2K, Cooling: Corsair H110.

Would be pretty sweet, I feel like a 980 might be a little unbalanced for my 6 year olds cpu's though :D

As for the 900 series - for me a game changer in price/power race.

As for those two specific cards. Well I love how the Omega looks. There is something like an army/fallout/mad max thing ging on there. Back in the real world I always prefer power over looks, but in this case you get both.

I heard that the gtx 980 is a good GPU.

That's all I got.

I really like the stile and the performance of this triple slot cooler,i think zotac made a big step ahead in the non reference video cards market

I like it because it's cool. No other reason should even be necessary...