ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Any GPU love for a poor computer engineering college student? i luv u long time <3

Personally I love the look of the Extreme cooler, even if it is plastic carbon fiber. I'm a sucker for that. As always, great video! Good luck to everyone!

i would loooove to have this card, i need a beefier card for my 144 hz monitor

The 900 series does amazing things for efficiency and also just look at those cards

Those cards looked awesome as hell. It would be nice to finally replace my gtx 560 ti

according to linus ITS THE BEST CARD ON EARTH!! , if linus said it prob true. that why i would like to win this.

that thing looks SEXY AS HELL!

I would have preferred metal, but who cares.

the sad part is it performs better than my duel r9 290s, thanks to my... issue

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

The designs on both look pretty cool, but I'm more of a fan of the metal-cooler Omega and all it's 2-color led goodness.

The new Maxwell cards are incredible, but Zotac just pushed that a step further. Would definitely enjoy owning any of those.

That extreme is one of the best cards i've ever seen. good job zotac :)

The 900 series the Zotac 900 series looks amazing and from the numbers very overclockable.

The looks aren't my cup of tea, but I will give Zotac a huge thumbs up for including all the overclocking bells and whistles, at least you don't have to buy an extra add on card to get extreme overclocking like on the GTX780ti Matrix.

I'm sure someone will figure out a volt mod to unlock these cards to their full potential.

Sad thing is the more you play with a GTX970/GTX980 the more you see the drivers are still holding them back.

Very noticeable on a PhysX based game, PhysX on the new Maxwell cards is very buggy, and in some cases doesn't work properly at all.

Give Nvidia time to sort the bugs out and you'll see the GTX980 killing the GTX780ti in everything.

The 900 series does incredible it would be amazing if i could have a better grafic i have and the fact it is a gtx 980 rules

These cards look amazing, and would be an amazing upgrade that anybody would love to get. Unless people already have them then they may be upset that they couldn't have got them for free before :P

This looks awesome it would be a great improvment over the GTX 560TI Haha.

Hey hey, I'm loving the breathing affect on the 970 Extreme! 

Hell... It's about time. 

I think its about time to upgrade my GPU :D 

No but seriously, I really like the design of that card. Normally I like the simplistic professional look but the carbon fiber finish looks slick and I having them red led's... yuuummm