ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Zotac made my 680, and it has served me well. But, now its time for an upgrade, and I would love to stick with my zotac for a new 980.

This card looks savage!

CPU: Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.9 | MB: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: Vengeance RGB @ 3200 | HDD: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb nVME M.2 | GPU: Powercolor 5700XT | CASE: Corsair Crystal X570 | PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower RGB 750W | CPU COOLING: Full Custom EKWB CPU Water Loop | OS: Windows 10 Pro

Hoping to win this for my 3way 1440p Setup!

Would love to win that monster of a card... may need to tear down a side on my PC case to make it fit though but all is valid in the name of moar FPS!

Hmm carbon fiber? Elegant design? Zotac's 900 series card is a must-have!

i'm impresed by the performance and cost of the gtx 970 models.

I'm in love with the 970 and 980....Building my own computer in the next few months, I only need a graphics card and a good looking gaming computer case.

wow zotac has extremingly good looking cards with crazingly performance!!!

I find the fake carbon look awesome! But i dont think the LEDs were thought out too well they look kind of cheap and just there for the bling. Alltogether I think Zotac did a good job.

¡Nice! I would love to win the card, here in Spain they are expensive (not as much as in Australia though).

In this video Linus talks about sillicon lottery... I lost at that with my 780 Ti, I'm not able to even add 75 MHz to the core clock.

Good luck to everyone, better luck for me.

I think the extreme edition looks better with the black faux carbon fiber look, plus the cool led lighting. Then the extra fan for cooling should allow for quite fans plus performance.

Im all for Omega and the great color contrast and the metal, Extreme feels like worse Gigabyte card....

I dont have enough power in my system for a second 970 but I guess I will figure that out if I win