ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

already 311 page  i really doubt that  i have a chance 

Thanks Linus & the team for all the hard work you guys do for this community!! Thank you ZOTAC for the giveaway!!!!

That are some very nice gpu's, the cooler looks just amazing realy nice those three fans with carbon finish around it. And well the new 900 series are just great

I have a R9 270 and this would be a great improvement. Thank you.

I just love the look of them, especially the amp! Extreme. And i also love the overclocking potential.

I may seem like a one-comment account but i am a long time viewer on youtube, just not the forum.

That metal shroud on the Omega looks GLORIOUS

Comment Below, so its like just to say what i think of these new Zotac graphics card in the reply? Its a science fiction card that just will never be what its meant to (Zotac Extreme) now Zotac Omega should be the choice where you cant get the other one and you must sacrifice the looks, but surely both of them wont seize to impress those who need a serious bag of power for serious looks and a hefty price -.-|

Groomlake Authority

I have an old gtx 550.

It would be awesome if i win the gtx 980 c:

Love the cooler, love the GPU. Nice job, Zotac.

Fully metal. OMG. I bet its so friggin heavy, you could walk around killing people by hitting them on the head. I wonder if it would be classifies as a weapon... A Great Penetration Utility! Get it? GPU!... Anyone?... No?... Oh come on! That was funny. You guys have no sense of humor!

I love a powerfull and power efficient graphics cards since I love graphics  intense games and I want to keep the power bill small, therefore one of the 900 series graphics cards will soon be inside my PC even if I do not win

Well, I'm trying to get my money together to build my first game PC. Hope to win this card to put into my future build! :D

I don't think they're ugly. maybe because my pc is not flashy and stuff and i dont care

Well performance wise both are very similar, but i think the omega takes the cake as it hits the ultimate sweet spot for OC, thermal efficiency, noise and performance for the money paid. On SLI these will be monstrosities. The omega can also fit some very cramped cases which is an added bonus.

This finally looks like a card that can pull of 4k, PUMPED!

if i could change the color from yellow to red it would look like nice in my case...

the fact that the extreme edition has red led and glows  makes me happy :) 

I think the lighting looks pretty awesome and would look even better in my case with another card I have that lights up :D    

I'm still not entirely sure how to feel about ZOTAC, but this card sure as hell looks good.