ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Wonder if this can run all my mods in skyrim....my old gt 510...is melting.......

These cards have been hard to find lately. Hopefully, they will be in stock for black Friday.

Keep up the great vids guys!

Holy ballsack, that extreme edition looks like a beaut.  Odd that it clocks under the standard 780 reference though, huh?  Is it just that it's that bit quieter?

-pookage

i would be happy if chosen i have my budget cut for my pc so i am not bulding it now and this could solve it. 

also wish everyone good luck and hope to see more videos from Linus.

btw: need a mechanical keyboard with macros and cheap any idea? ( and i need num. pad

I think the 9xx series are preety nice. I love the low power consumption :)

Is there a water block out there that fits this card?

The 970 amp extreme looks pretty cool and the fact that it lights up is a plus, too bad my monitors use dvi ports though =/

I really like Zotac's approach to the market, especially with these two cards. Zotac is one of those brands you don't really hear about all that much, however they've still managed to make high quality and surprisingly cheap iterations of NVIDIA's lineup. Usually I'd avoid brands that aren't as well known, but Zotac definitely seems like a great choice considering the massive efforts they've made to enter the market- and enter it hard. I think we'll see a lot more from them in the future and it's something I'm really looking forward to. These two cards are just another sign that they're coming along great, and their appeal to the PC enthusiast community loading their cards with features found almost no where else, is really cool.

Great job Zotac on these two cards, I'd definitely be looking into purchasing one of these 970s if I can manage to find one in stock.

I want this. If i win can you send the box with all of the LMG's signatures on it? I think that would be awesome.

The extreme looks really cool. I would look even better in my new S340!

Imagine...To have that card. Right now i'm planing to BUILD my first pc and that card will be a great addition. 

BTW awesome design :]

I like how the 900 series is very power efficient so i would not need to replace my power supply if i win. But even if i don't win then I will buy a GTX 970 anyways to replace my GTX 760. And good luck to everyone else who enters the contest too!

I'm pretty surprised that something like this is being given away. I'm not complaining though.

i like the strix better :P

wil donate to friend if i win.