ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Really like that cooler design. It's good to see some companies come out with something completely different.

Looks like a beast, would defiantly buy. But first need new monitor.

That card would be a dream come true, and definitely would be a welcome upgrade to may budget rig. Also the LEDs are a nice touch too.

Both cards seem like excellent choices... but I don't imagine too many people with side window panels on their cases will want that mustard yellow color Omega version in their system.

Nvidia 900 series graphic crads are awesome and this Zotac looks particulary great!

The extreme is awesome I really wish I could have it in my system

After watching almost every video from Linus, I've finally decided to assemble my first computer, the ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme  would sur look nice in it.

If I win this card I will probably just get another one to run in Sli. It would be pretty sweet! Then i could go and buy those 3 Asus monotors (VS247H-P)...

Damn that cooler is fancy. Looks like I might be buying myself one of those soon.

I love how efficient the new 900 series is, and I'd love to win that beast of a 980.

Good luck to everyone else entering the contest. :)

i think the design is nice but would be a bit to big for a 3 way sli config

that sexy metal finish in the omega and that shiny carbon fiber and leds in the extreme makes me droll

I realy need a new GPU, the ballbearing on my old GPU is bust so it makes crazy noise.

Hey there, 

I think the lightning effects on the Extreme are looking really great, especially the green color

I want to win !!! xD

Thank you

I really want to get a 900 series card, but I don't have enough money right now. It would be awesome if I won.

Great looking cards!  Very Impressed that they outperformed the Strix from ASUS.

Personally I prefer the Onega over the Extreme. The reason I like the Omega better is because I like the way the Omega looks, the Extreme has the Carbon-like finish that I dont really like.

Damn, why do they have to be sold out everywhere, been trying to buy one since launch day! I was on my way home when I got texted by my friend who said amazon had a few and he bought one, but by the time I got home they were gone :(

The design of the cards looks awesome I wonder if you can limit the amp extreme to only display red as green would not look so pretty for my first build

I want this amazing card. It would mean a lot. also I prefer the 3 fan carbon fiber because orange usually doesn't work well in builds.