Suggest me cheap android phone

nokturrduk84

Suggest me cheap android phone with 16gb sim card memory capacity or more...

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Budget?

define cheap

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I would suggest the LG google nexus 5. The 16gb model is 280 currently and it has the pure android operating system (no service provider bloat) has a nice build quality and 5 inch screen.

Moto G 2014. All day. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Budget?

100$ maximum.

I need for listening music, so storage & sound is important for me.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

100$ maximum.

I need for listening music, so storage & sound is important for me.

For 100 you should wait until you can find a moto g with boost or another carrier that will discount non contract phones. I got mine for 100 and at that price this phone blows everything out of the water. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

What about this?

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_lumia_900-4578.php

It says internal 16gb, but my question is: How much free space it will have? I mean OS & other things also use spaces, right?

Or what about this? http://www.amazon.com/LG-P970-Optimus-Unlocked-Smartphone/dp/B0053YCD6W/ref=sr_1_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1413464602&sr=1-2&keywords=phone

Both of them are not even anywhere close to Moto G.... tbh at the moment nothing is.

You might be able to get a second hand HTC One S for under $100.

"Rawr XD"

What about this?

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_lumia_900-4578.php

It says internal 16gb, but my question is: How much free space it will have? I mean OS & other things also use spaces, right?

Or what about this? http://www.amazon.com/LG-P970-Optimus-Unlocked-Smartphone/dp/B0053YCD6W/ref=sr_1_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1413464602&sr=1-2&keywords=phone

Eh, if you're using it strictly for music then go ahead.

Moto G 2014. All day. 

Im hopefully gonna get that soon. :D Its got good specs coming from a htc sensation. :P

Steve

What's so special about Motorola Moto G?

What makes it better than others?

@ChipWoodChainSaw

@Laputacake

@Aniallation

@SeanBond

@ChipWoodChainSaw

@Laputacake

@Aniallation

@SeanBond

No other phone for the price has a Snapdragon 400 processor, 720p screen, and gets pretty much nexus-level updates from Google. The Moto G got KitKat before the Nexus 4 did.

"Rawr XD"

No other phone for the price has a Snapdragon 400 processor, 720p screen, and gets pretty much nexus-level updates from Google. The Moto G got KitKat before the Nexus 4 did.

Okay. Got it, but it still beyond my finances.

What can you say about this one? It seems cheaper. I ask, cause I'm not good in phones at all.

@ChipWoodChainSaw

@Laputacake

@Aniallation

@SeanBond

Basically at it's price point it obliterates everything else on the market. And like I said I got mine for 100 a few months ago, but that is last gen and it does not come with a sd card slot. The 2014 edition does. Honestly the 2014 edition fixes all the gripes I have with the original. 

Moto G 2014

Or

Moto E

The G is worth the investment, you won't regret spending the extra $80 into the phone.

I'll stick with Moto E, as it supports up to 32GB expandable memory. Other functions ain't important for me. I'm not going to game or use even Internet in it.

I'll stick with Moto E, as it supports up to 32GB expandable memory. Other functions ain't important for me. I'm not going to game or use even Internet in it.

The Moto G has been rumored to support 64 GB if you format it with your PC prior to vfat. Not sure if the same can be said about the Moto E. My guess is you aren't looking really for a phone but a audio device with call and text capabilities?

The Moto G has been rumored to support 64 GB if you format it with your PC prior to vfat. Not sure if the same can be said about the Moto E. My guess is you aren't looking really for a phone but a audio device with call and text capabilities?

Yes, more like this. I have HTC Tattoo, but it's damaged, PC can't recognize it, so I need new phone to put my mp3 files into it.

Okay. Got it, but it still beyond my finances.

What can you say about this one? It seems cheaper. I ask, cause I'm not good in phones at all.

That's actually not bad of a phone, if you don't mind a bit of a performance hit compared to a Snapdragon CPU. Since MediaTek vs Snapdragon is like AMD vs Intel, but not much regular usage stuff on Android will use 4 cores. However myself I have an MT6582 phone (same CPU as the one in the link) and it works perfectly fine. I'd get it if you're only using it for media, seeing it's that cheap, but keep in mind you might not even get 3G if you use it as a phone in America, only 2G.

"Rawr XD"

That's actually not bad of a phone, if you don't mind a bit of a performance hit compared to a Snapdragon CPU. Since MediaTek vs Snapdragon is like AMD vs Intel, but not much regular usage stuff on Android will use 4 cores. However myself I have an MT6582 phone (same CPU as the one in the link) and it works perfectly fine. I'd get it if you're only using it for media, seeing it's that cheap, but keep in mind you might not even get 3G if you use it as a phone in America, only 2G.

I read somewhere that it's battery is crap, so I decided to go then with this one

I'm not in USA.

To be honest, I don't know what's 3G :)