why is there no corsair SP 140mm fan?

i have an H90 cooler that is 140mm and i only have one 140mm AF fan pulling that came with the graphite 730T case

just need a quick answer

im new to these forums :P

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

on corsairs site there is no SP 140 http://www.corsair.com/en/case-fans

is that one an old model or what?

edit: oh theyre leds only -,-

guess my case will look pritier

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i have an H90 cooler that is 140mm and i only have one 140mm AF fan pulling that came with the graphite 730T case

just need a quick answer

im new to these forums :P

Ye i want the SP140 Silent PWM but they dont exists 

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

Ye i want the SP140 Silent PWM but they dont exists 

they do but theyre LEDs only -,-

http://www.corsair.com/en/case-fans/air-series-led-fans

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

they are fairly new, i remember complaining about them for a long time, until we finally got them instock, then i was super happy.

i happen to like LED fans <3

http://www.frys.com/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&cat=&query_string=sp140

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

no..

They are not quite edition... they are not PWM edition either..

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

no..

They are not quite edition... they are not PWM edition either..

What do quiet editon fans have that normal dont?

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What do quiet editon fans have that normal dont?

Thyey are more quite??

so in the sp it means series less noise, less air flow, less pressure, lower speeds compared to the performance onse

http://www.corsair.com/en/case-fans

If the LEDs bother you, you could always just cut the power to them.