microsoft issuing copyright takedowns to a lot of youtubes videos about windows #Microstopped

AlexGoesHigh

keep on digging and digging and digging microsoft!

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

keep on digging and digging and digging microsoft!

How is Microsoft digging anything? It is YouTube who is solely responsible for the fuck up. Microsoft only wanted to remove specific comments that had product keys in them.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

EVERYONE INSTALL LINUX!

@ Microsoft. Shame on you!

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I call b.s. He needs income, or probably wanting to leave in any case, and used this event as an excuse. I bet he would have done the annoucement shortly after, if this event didn't occur.

He said that he was one claim against him from his channel being taken down so he is going to leave it for a year and maybe come back I hope.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

He said that he was one claim against him from his channel being taken down so he is going to leave it for a year and maybe come back I hope.

And why is that? That is his problem.

I really hope this is a mistake, otherwise yet another reason for me to hate Microsoft. 

I really hope this is a mistake, otherwise yet another reason for me to hate Microsoft.

It is YouTube who is solely responsible for the fuck up. Microsoft only wanted to remove specific comments that had product keys in them.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Does anyone know if Minecraft videos have been targeted yet? I heard that because Minecraft is now owned by Microsoft that the content people make about Minecraft would be flagged as well.

I also heard through twitter that it was a bot "pretending" to be Microsoft flagging videos with anything related to windows including targeted comments.

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

Looks like some of these are starting to get resolved, hopefully everyone that was falsely flagged will have them took off 

I just love this thread

At the last page most of the people just post hate about Microsoft with no relevance to the topic at all

Reading is hard for the users of this forum.

Their are many none native English speaking users on this thread. You have to be more reasonable when considering some may not understand properly and will then need a better explanation.

Their are many none native English speaking users on this thread. You have to be more reasonable when considering some may not understand properly and will then need a better explanation.

This is the lamest excuse I've read in a while. First of all, the vast majority of people still complaining are fluent in English. Second, it's far more likely that they just didn't read the update than it is that they didn't understand it.

as @Techhog mentioned, the problem here are not that they do not have an English skill, they just have a possibility to attack Windows and they do

It is like attacking Apple. it is a fashion

Personally I have never had a truly large problem of Windows that was not caused by myself

For example: My sisters` laptop needed reinstalled every 6 month. I had the same Win7 for 2 years with no problem at all

And Windows 8.1 is a very good OS. It supports multimonitor well, it is more responsive than 7, and my sisters` laptop run with 0 problem at all after 3 month!

... it's far more likely that they just didn't read the update than it is that they didn't understand it.

Good point, I agree. Maybe start with that next time. ;)