Asus Teases Mechanical Keyboard at Computex

fishymamba

Asus teased a new mechanical keyboard at computex. it was partially hidden under a black cloth and not many details were given out, but knowing Asus/ROG this is going to be pretty epic. 
It is going to have a red back light and be a full mechanical keyboard. 

Anyone looking forward to this? I know there are tons of people who will want this to go along with their builds!

asus-rog-armor-keyboard-1370318410.jpg

Link to article(Engadget): http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/04/asus-rog-armor-keyboard-gaming/

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Looks nice would go well with a red and black rog build

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

I really hope it comes with the option of greens.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

So much for wanting a K70. 

DO WANT!!!!

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Red color? bleh... I prefer the blue lighting from the K95, but I guess Black and Red are the brand colors of the RoG series.

What is with manufacturers and making EVERYTHING. ASUS makes motherboards and GPUs, now they make keyboards. Same with MSI, and Gigabyte.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I'm okay with it only because it makes it so much easier to have a cohesively themed build. Kind want Asus to do water cooling parts next  :P

honestly i dont like this concept, you are good with graphics cards a motherboards , stick with that, this i just my opinion,

corsair is understandable , they are a peripheral maker 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Red color? bleh... I prefer the blue lighting from the K95, but I guess Black and Red are the brand colors of the RoG series.

K95 has white lighting, the old K90 has blue. I have had both, using a K90 right now. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

What is with manufacturers and making EVERYTHING. ASUS makes motherboards and GPUs, now they make keyboards. Same with MSI, and Gigabyte.

Asus also makes soundcards, headsets, monitors ,mice, and routers

Finally Asus making a keyboard to match their Eagle Eye mouse

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

don't forget PCI Express SSDs

And laptops, and desktops, dont forget those.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

And laptops, and desktops, dont forget those.

and tablets, phones, optical drives, speakers, external HDDs, media players and random accessories.

Is there anything ASUS won't do? Not only that but they excel at most of those

I'm prepared to bet it's got red switches but it does look badass...

Really!? :( Thought it was blue. But white is nice as well, a neutral color! xD

Asus are completely stealing the show at computex :d

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

honestly i dont like this concept, you are good with graphics cards a motherboards , stick with that, this i just my opinion,

corsair is understandable , they are a peripheral maker 

Asus is one of the widest diversified manufacturers in the entire sector, and almost everything they've ever done has been extremely high quality. Except for their pre-built computers.

In comparison, Corsair has a long history of several failed and below intended quality products.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I don't think I could ever bring myself to buy any ROG product just because "Republic of Gamers" is so tacky and dumb sounding. I don't want that written on my hardware. 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Looks similar to my CoolerMaster Trigger... yet I still WANT THIS!!!!

And then there will be ROG RAM...

I bet it will be marketed as a better overclocker and built for gamers:)

still waiting for asus to sell cases, cpus, ssds, harddrives, mice and psus (tell me if i missed something)

Yes Im a sucker for this kind of stuff, would go with my build and you want how much?

I bet it will be marketed as a better overclocker and built for gamers:)

still waiting for asus to sell cases, cpus, ssds, harddrives, mice and psus (tell me if i missed something)

SSD is coming. asus-rog-raidr,W-R-380907-13.jpg