Who has an Apple Product of some kind?

Geekazoid

i like my soul clean thankyou

Can't agree more  ^_^ .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

2012 15" MacBook Pro Retina, I like it a lot. Go on and hate me, reality of the matter is that 99% of all you haters have never spent more than 5 minutes with an Apple product.

Unfortunately I still am using an iphone 4. 1 year left on the contract (3 year contract is laaammmmmee). Definitely not returning to iOS. You can count on the fact that I will be switching over to a nexus/stock android phone as soon as I can

ehh i had a ipod before smartphones existed not really a point of carrying around two devices these days :)

I have an

ipod touch 2nd gen

iphone 4s

macbook (2008 I thibk which I gave more RAM)

ipad 

i7-3770k, Gigabyte UD5H, NZXT Switch 810, OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, 560 ti Twin Frozr II OC 2GB, Cooler Master V8, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, OCZ Modxstream 700w, Corsair k60 and M65. OH and RED LED LIGHTS   FUCK YA    :)

I have a bag of granny smith's in the fridge. Does that count?

Sure!

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I myself, when I first bought my Macbook Air, for the first month, was like "Why did I buy this, I should've bought a PC laptop". It took a while for me to get to the stage of really liking my Macbook Air. My biggest issue with PC laptops is that the majority of them are made out of plastic and I feel as though if I were to accidently drop one it'd break apart real easily, whereas Macbooks being made out of aluminium just feel more solid.

Again not an Apple Fanboy or Fanguy at all just like the solid construction of their laptops.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

ipad 3rd gen, ipod touch 5th gen :}

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I have a mandatory Macbook Pro i use for work.

Not my ideal choice, but they gave it to me on a tax write off :o

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

school macbook that can't do shit! i have to use photoshop and dreamweaver at the same time and it craps its self hard!

i also have a 4th gen iPod touch which was pretty good. but now i find my self using my s3 for music and stuff since i got a 32gb sd card.

MBP 15" from 2010, stupid buy in hindsight. 

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I have an iPhone 3GS. Got it for cheap at my local AT&T when I upgraded from a old Samsung phone that didn't work anymore.

i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz | 8.00GB DDR4 | MSI Z170A SLI PLUS | GeForce GTX 1070 (Gigabyte) | DELL S2415H (1920x1080@60Hz) Acer 23" S230HL (1920x1080@60Hz) | 120GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO, 1TB Western Digital HDD,  1TB Western Digital HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

i dont know how people could live with themselves by owning mac products

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I have a 5th gen ipod classic 160gb that I bought broken from somebody at school. $25. All that was wrong was the hard drive cable had come slightly loose, plugged it back in and haven't had a problem with it since.

Also have a 4th gen(Not sure... whatever the first to have forward camera was) ipod touch 16gb that was given to all high school seniors participating in the dual enrollment program with our technical college.

I like the classic ipod because of the amount of space, but I've only used the ipod touch once or twice. Personally I wouldn't go out and pay full price for either.

Now... if Apple made a 160gb ipod touch that I could add music onto without the use of iTunes, and it was gifted to me... Would use it all the time :P.

Asus X550CA-DB51: 15.6" @ 1366x768, i5-3337U @1.8, 8gb RAM, Intel 4000 Graphics, 750gb HDD

Had an ipod touch 4g but sold it due to getting slow, I now have an android phone! Hardware wise, apple win hands down but android has the edge with the OS, I'm happy with either though!

Also I have a hackintosh, does that count? :)

I have an iPhone 4S. Great phone for what it is. I'm probably switching back to Android at the end of the year! (HTC One)

i dont know how people could live with themselves by owning mac products

I don't know why people feel the need to show hatred to every product made by a particular company...

Anti-Fanboyism is just as bad as fanboyism ;)

I have iPod Touch 4G, got it basically for free from one website.

After looking at this thread have i realised i own absolutely 0 Apple products. -Semi Proud- XD

Not planning to own any in the future either, unless something miraculous happens

iPod 4th gen 64GB [used as an alarm]

iPad 3 32GB [Netflix and Youtube now :3]

used to own an iPhone 4 but changed it recently to the s4