Who has an Apple Product of some kind?

Geekazoid

Used to have iPad. It broke, and was pricey to fix, so I bought a Nexus 7 and prefer it much more :D

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

• 3 weeks later...

I personally have an ipod nano and 2nd gen touch, my parents basically have it all lmao: IMac, Macbook Pro, IPad and IPhone

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

None.

But I'm considering buying an iPhone 4 as I do iPhone screen replacements as part of my job and it would be helpful in testing the screens/other components before shoving them into customers phones.

I do think all latops should be made out of some kind of metal than cheap plastic.

I don't like Mac's but I do agree with you there, metal laptops would be pretty sweet :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

ipod shuffle for jogging (no sure which one - it's the tiny little chrome clip one from a fair few years ago)

ipod classic (very old)

I had an iphone 3gs but I dropped it in the toilet. Made the mistake of 'upgrading' (read: downgrading) to the Galaxy S3

I have an iPhone 4 I got as a graduation gift, an iPod classic that I've had since it was released, and I use a 4 year old MBP as an away from home/school computer.

I won't be buying another iDevice because I really dislike iTunes. I used to like it before it got really bloated, but I'll probably continue to use the iTunes store for the rare media purchase since the iTunes DRM isn't much of a hassle to get rid of.

iPhone 5 32gb that's all I have

Aselwyn1

I don't personally have all of this, but my family has:

1 iPad

2 iPod touches

3 iPhones

1 Macbook Pro

1 iMac

And each of those came with stickers

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

My school made everyone buy iPad 2's, biggest waste of money because they had to spend heaps on network upgrades and they are incompatible with the network and everything stored by students on the schools server. I would smash it with a sledgehammer if they didn't make me pay for a new one

i7 3770 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus GTX 780 | Corsair H100i | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Obsidian 650D | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

Had myself a 1g shuffle for a year then gave it up for a 2g itouch. That was getting old so I recently bought the 5g itouch since it's been a while since I used ios. "Diversity", yo.

La`~

I have an iphone 4 which I greatly despise and want to get rid of and replace it with an android based phone:)

I have a 2005 IMac and an 4th gen IPod Touch.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I have a 2nd gen iPod nano, 2nd gen iPod touch and a 2010 macbook. While I think that the macbook was overpriced, at the time I believe it had the best track pad of any notebook that I had tried. Most other notebooks had rather small track pads and not nearly as functional or accurate as the one on the macbook. This was my main reason for getting the macbook as I believe the track pad is the biggest part of the notebook experience. However the $100 to upgrade from 2 to 4fbs of ram was quite the ripoff.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250