Jack of Blades is back!

JaeDee884

Who else is super excited? Greatest game I've ever played. so I know I am.

If this is a console exclusive, this is the only game I would buy a console for.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

If they make it a free to 5$ upgrade on Steam than yes I'm happy with that.

OMG I love fable 1 brings back so many memories back. Good thing my brother is getting Xbox one :d OMG jack of blades is back i am going to die soon :d

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

I bet they make an absolute mess of it. I have no faith left in that franchise.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

You know, played it for a few hours when it came out on a friends Xbox but never owned my own so never actually got a good run at it....

/me runs off to steam

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I just screamed like a little girl. I adore the fable series! :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

This is one of my favourite games, but I only ever had it on the PC so wouldn't want it on the console anyway.

I've heard that alot of things were cut from the game so if there could be things added like in the Fallout 2 Restoration Patch, then this would be sweet.

On the other hand, it could be like the Settlers 2 10th Anniversary remake where the flaws (specific locations for ports and islands with only 1 location making you invincible) were left intact.

Very first Xbox game I ever played. Fond memories. Thank god it is at least coming to the 360 since at the end of the ad it has the Xbox 360 Jump in thing. Not getting a XBone but I will rebuy for 360. Hoping it is just a XBLA download for $15.

CPU-[i5 3570k-4.6ghz at 1.33v]  GPU-[4gb Zotac GTX 680 1126 core 6800 mem]   MOBO-[Gigabyte Z77 UD4H]   PSU-[Corsair TX 650]   RAM-[2x8gb DDR3 1333 GSkill Ripjaws X]   Case-[Corsair 550D (2xNoctua NF-F12, 1xNoctua NF-A14 intake, 1xNoctua NF-A14 exhaust)]   CPU Cooler-[Noctua NH D14]   Boot Drive-[Crucial m4 256GB SSD]   Game Drive-[500GB Western Digital Caviar Black]   Storage Drive-[2.5" 500GB Western Digital Scorpio Black]   Sound Card-[Asus Xonar DG]   Optical Drive-[Lite-On IHAS-124]  Monitor-[Dell U2312HM] Keyboard-[CM Storm Quickfire Rapid-Brown Switches] Mouse-[Logitech G400] Speakers-[Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX]

I read about this yesterday. I am super excited! :D

I loved Fable I on the original XBOX, now it looks like I will confiscate my little brother's XBOX 360 ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!