Problems with girl who will not leave me allone, Please help me guys who have experence.

Guest acdcman200

So there's a Girl at my school and were friends and all, The issue is I think she wants more than just friends because shes always talking about wanting to date and how she likes me. How should I tell her that I need my space and im not really wanting to date her, without being a jerk to her? If any you guys have any kind of advice for me please leave it. 

Thanks

Just friendzone her and be done with it. It's pretty easy.

"I only like you as a friend" <--- there you go

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

did she ask you out or something ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Tell her you are flattered by the fact that she likes you a lot and wants to date you but state that you are not ready for it right now. Stress that this is only the case right now and that it might change later

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Perhaps a chainsaw would work?

or you could just tell her you want to be friends and nothing more...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Tell her you are flattered by the fact that she likes you a lot and wants to date you but state that you are not ready for it right now. Stress that this is only the case right now and that it might change later

Please don't thats horrible... You'd just be stringing her along making her miserable.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Without knowing her personality there is very little i can tell you.

If she does want to date you, than i'm afraid there is no way of saying it without hurting her and your friendship. I think the best method would be to get her alone and explain to her that you like her as a friend but you do not wish to date her for X and Y reasons.

@OP either get another girl, just slowly start avoiding her, tell her no as nicely as you can, or just bite the bullet who knows you may just enjoy it if not the relationship will probably fail decently quickly and just end it nicely make it seem like you two just aren't compatible as a couple and just stay friends...

Just friendzone her and be done with it. It's pretty easy.

"I only like you as a friend" <--- there you go

You satanic bastard, That's how that even came into existence... do you know how many people have gone into depression because of that?! I've actually had a friend commit suicide because of being friend zoned... Granted he was already pretty unstable but still...

Something along these lines is about perfect...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Tell her you're gay and run the hell away. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

So there's a Girl at my school and were friends and all, The issue is I think she wants more than just friends because shes always talking about wanting to date and how she likes me. How should I tell her that I need my space and im not really wanting to date her, without being a jerk to her? If any you guys have any kind of advice for me please leave it. 

Thanks

they say the truth hurts, but it only stings for a short while. I'd simply tell her that you don't see her as a romantic interest. be polite about it, but don't get her believing that she might have a chance with you in the future, or she'll hold back to other people. I've been on both sides of the situation and delaying the truth just makes it hurt more.

it's like pulling off a band-aid. done quickly the pain lasts very little time.

Just go with it. You might get laid.

Nothing says "no" quite as good as 20kV from a tazer.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

@OP either get another girl, just slowly start avoiding her, tell her no as nicely as you can, or just bite the bullet who knows you may just enjoy it if not the relationship will probably fail decently quickly and just end it nicely make it seem like you two just aren't compatible as a couple and just stay friends...

You satanic bastard, That's how that even came into existence... do you know how many people have gone into depression because of that?! I've actually had a friend commit suicide because of being friend zoned... Granted he was already pretty unstable but still...

Something along these lines is about perfect...

Im sorry for your loss. But it's the most reliable way of doing it. She'll react in one of three ways and then it'll be done.

The three reactions are (From my experience)

They understand

They get mad

They get sad.

That will last for a while. And then it'll usually just be water under the bridge. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Make her think you are digusting and crazy, she wouldn't want to date you then.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Honestly dude you just gotta tell her the truth, it will hurt her but there really is no other way. Just say "I'm happy being friends with you but I don't want to go any further, I think you are great but I'm not ready for a relationship" or some cheesy shit like that.

go on one date but say you are broke, so she pays, and see how that goes. 

or tell her you are engaged...in the rare chace she diggs that then im sorry man 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Make her think you are digusting and crazy, she wouldn't want to date you then.

Tell her you have herpes

#Youguysareterriblewithrelationshipadvice

Because he had a hard drive.

Well, there's no easy way to do this either way,

Better term would be to quote your post :

Original Quote : "How should I tell her that I need my space and im not really wanting to date her"

What you say   : How should I tell her that "I need my space and im not really wanting to date" her "anyone right now ,you can understand , i'm going through something in my life right now " (if she asks what) you respond by saying "it's really personal & i am handling* it thanks for understanding" 

*fapping

Aterwards proceed with your life & later complain on LTT on how single you are After 3-5 years.. :D

Details separate people.