Should I be afraid?

farhanorakzai

I would see a doctor if you want to be sure.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I would see a doctor if you want to be sure.

Yeah, and while you're at it, have them check you for the bubonic plague as well. It's almost as likely! You gotta be sure! If you don't open your eyes you will get run over by a car!

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I lay you 10-1 odds that it won't even reach half a million.

it probably won't but depends on how the people listen. just one stupid move from someone and it could take out the population of a small town.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

it probably won't but depends on how the people listen. just one stupid move from someone and it could take out the population of a small town.

Which is why this shit is being taken seriously...contrary to what the conspiracy theorists would have you think.

Rush Limbaugh said the other day that Ebola was Obama's punishment to white people for slavery...just to get a taste of what Trik'Stari listens to and thinks is "funny."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

ebola is prime news. you cant just delete it. 

According to a mod, my most recent thread was deleted because "This isn't the site for them... We delete as we find them.". Even though it was moved to off topic originally.

Which is why this shit is being taken seriously...contrary to what the conspiracy theorists would have you think.

Rush Limbaugh said the other day that Ebola was Obama's punishment to white people for slavery...just to get a taste of what Trik'Stari listens to and thinks is "funny."

And is based on opinion, considering that the exact same president is quoted and recorded as having said he didn't support reparations because "it wouldn't be enough". (his exact words)

Yeah, and while you're at it, have them check you for the bubonic plague as well. It's almost as likely! You gotta be sure! If you don't open your eyes you will get run over by a car!

Dude, just shut the fuck up. Everything you say and do is inflamatory. Just stop. you are one of the largest trolls I have ever met, when met with any logical response you insult and try to change the subject. Not to mention being a possible apple astroturfer.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

And is based on opinion, considering that the exact same president is quoted and recorded as having said he didn't support reparations because "it wouldn't be enough". (his exact words)

Dude, just shut the fuck up. Everything you say and do is inflamatory. Just stop. you are one of the largest trolls I have ever met, when met with any logical response you insult and try to change the subject. Not to mention being a possible apple astroturfer.

You and Techhog are like the only people here that think I'm an astroturfer. Not even my archenemy thinks that, right @LAwLz?

So you try to silence me and then call me a troll and insult me repeatedly while chastising me for doing the same? Whatever happened to "Rules for Radicals" mr BUILDER IS TRYING TO SILENCE THE DISSENT!!!1!!!!!!!!! ?

Yes, so clearly because he thought reparations wouldn't be enough he's trying to now infect all the white people with ebola. You can't make this shit up people. Seriously.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Someone in my city has Ebola

google how ebola is spread, unless you kiss, lick, drink after, eat their poop, or drink thier blood, youre fine. just make sure you wash your hands

Thank you that really helps my self esteem.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Thank you that really helps my self esteem.

Glad to be of assistance.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I would say yes, but it doesn't matter. The mods are actively deleting any thread relating to ebola, so this will be deleted.

I'm not aware of this..

I'm not aware of this..

Check your PM's

-snip-

Ive been waiting for that to come on this thread ;)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Just a tip for you Texans.

Sweat is a bodily fluid. 

Be scared.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I love how people just aren't allowed to voice their concerns these days without being called a nutjob or a loony. Regardless of how big or small the likelihood of them actually having something to be worried is about to begin with.

What was the internet supposed to be good for again? sharing news and opinions? Fuck that, more echochamber just like TV news!

Just a tip for you Texans.

Sweat is a bodily fluid. 

Be scared.

Don't forget mucus and saliva from the random cough or sneeze. Doesn't matter if ebola doesn't cause you to cough or sneeze, people do both for no apparent reason every day.

Rush Limbaugh is literally a professional troll and he trolls professionally for a living. Everything he says should be taken a grain a salt at a minimum and considered for entertainment purposes only. Heck imho Alex Jones holds more water than does Rush Limbaugh lol.

I'm not aware of this..

I  think some other Ebola thread got deleted because it turned into a heated opinion flame war.

Rush Limbaugh is literally a professional troll and he trolls professionally for a living. Everything he says should be taken a grain a salt at a minimum and considered for entertainment purposes only. Heck imho Alex Jones holds more water than does Rush Limbaugh lol.

True enough. But Obama did actually say that.

I prefer michael savage and mark levin anyways. Although levin lately has been too much on the jesus train. And I refuse to listen to glenn beck ever again for that same reason.

I prefer michael savage and mark levin anyways. Although levin lately has been too much on the jesus train. And I refuse to listen to glenn beck ever again for that same reason.

I like Michael Savage too. I can't take Glenn Beck seriously after he thought watch dogs teaches kids how to hack though. xD

Limbaugh is an "R good D bad" he kind of blindly agrees with anything slightly Republican.

What did Obama say ? Please quote his exact words from a reliable source . I don't pay much attention to the mainstream media because they don't deserve mine or anyone's respect or attention and especially time imho.

According to a mod, my most recent thread was deleted because "This isn't the site for them... We delete as we find them.". Even though it was moved to off topic originally.

I never did fancy some of the mods. partly because some of them are still juvenile. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I never did fancy some of the mods. partly because some of them are still juvenile. 

wot. There's not an age limit?

nah brah. its a popularity contest between their friends. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Well you have some people that are young but mature, then you have older people that act like whiny twelvies.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

nah brah. its a popularity contest between their friends. 

That's really dumb.

Well you have some people that are young but mature, then you have older people that act like whiny twelvies.

True.

Don't touch their blood, saliva or feces and you'll be alright.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |