What can we expect from GTA 5 on PC?

StockTrader

winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yo

Lots of bugs and terrible performance.

I don't think that RS would make the same mistake they did with GTA IV... besides, the PC version was delayed until January so they have much more time for optimization and graphical improvements.

I don't think that RS would make the same mistake they did with GTA IV... besides, the PC version was delayed until January so they have much more time for optimization and graphical improvements.

Yeah I think that's a bunch of BS. They are notorious for not giving a damn about PC.

Yeah I think that's a bunch of BS. They are notorious for not giving a damn about PC.

Lets hope that it doesn't happen again. It would be heart breaking to see that game fail so utterly.

Lets hope that it doesn't happen again. It would be heart breaking to see that game fail so utterly.

Keep your hopes and expectations low, that way if V isn't a pile of trash you'll be blown away. :lol:

i seriously doubt they will let gta5 be heaping pile of shit like gta4 on pc

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

It'll look better, and with luck, not run like complete shit.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Keep your hopes and expectations low, that way if V isn't a pile of trash you'll be blown away. :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

New Mission and Heists

Working Online on Pirated Version

I wouldn't pirate that game... also, I hope that modders somehow manage to do with GTA Online what they did with GTA IV. I am talking about Airport Ramps, teleporters, NFS Mods and stuff :D

The hope that they aren't Ubisoft? Rumours of AMD Mantle etc. We will see. Seems like Rockstar cares now, but it wouldn't be the first time companies promise the moon and underdeliver. 

Also helps that the consoles are now x86 PC's. There really is no excuse for a bad port now days. This isn't like porting back and forth from Power PC architecture (which both last gen consoles were and Wii U still is) to x86.

Rockstar will get my money if it is a good port and if not? No. Their choice really. I refuse to buy another Ubisoft game, pretty much ever at this point and I have a system that runs their POS ports fine. It isn't about what I have, it is about a company being downright hostile towards PC Gaming. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

first six months will probably have some performance bugs

INTEL CORE I3 4130 | EVGA Nvidia GTX 750 Ti | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 | COOLERMASTER HAF 912 | ASUS H81M-C/CSM LGA 1150

I am hoping it runs better than GTA IV. It will find its way on my PC. I am sure of that.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

its all x86 now, so if they f*cked this up to pc-port well.....

Then you could say Rockstar does not give 2 cents about PC.

But it might happen because there swimming, s-w-i-m-m-i-n-g in the pile of money which could lead to IDGAF-moments.

If it will have the performance of GTA IV Then its just uh.... I will seriously cry if they optimize it like gta iv :/

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

im expecting a SKIDROW version

Repacks are the best.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.