LTT is dying off, since some of our favourite people have left.

melias24

Hey guys, am i the only one who feel's this is dying off since Askew, and SAV1OUR etc.. have left? I'm still gonna stay, but Askew does check here and now, so yeah. i'll stay :P

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I'm still here...that's all that matters really :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

thats 2 of our amazing people we have lots more

edit: @Askew checks the forum every so often

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

thats 2 of our amazing people we have lots more

edit: @Askew checks the forum every so often

Very ture.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Not yet... There's still some sensible people on here...

Still, I'm not going to stop you (or anyone for that matter)... Hopefully you enjoy whatever you'll enjoy whatever you'll be doing...

d16c732662.jpg

Not yet... There's still some sensible people on here...

Still, I'm not going to stop you (or anyone for that matter)... Hopefully you enjoy whatever you'll enjoy whatever you'll be doing...

d16c732662.jpg

Eh i will stay on but, i dunno.

Don't see it as dying off, it's more like getting rid of the rotten apples.

Blame the trolls. They are the reason most people are leaving. Certainly the reason im getting ready to soon.

Yeah it really sucks, and before them there was godlygamer and joalthezombie, man those were the days. I just feel as if this community is getting more hostile, most people are fine but there are one or two people that ruin it for everyone, either way it will have to get a lot worse before i leave.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It doesn't matter where you go, you'll find trolls everywhere. How the community chooses to deal with them is the issue. I've come across forums that have more bad apples than this one has (Cough.... OCC). 

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

Excuse me?

Eh i will stay on but, i dunno.

I thought it was another departure speech... There's too many good people leaving...

Maybe it's partly due to those giveaway videos generating all the new users who don't really know the "feel" of the forum.

idk, I still find that there's quite a lot going on in the forum, but maybe just not quite as much as before

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

We really just need to tell the mods to take care of the issue now before it becomes a real problem....

@Ssoele said it well.

The forum is far from dying off is just a few members who prefer to spam off-topic and not offer anything beneficial to the community leave. Good riddance.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

What part did you not understand?

How you consider some of the top posters and most helpful people leaving "getting rid of bad apples"

@Ssoele said it well.

The forum is far from dying off is just a few members who prefer to spam off-topic and not offer anything beneficial to the community leave. Good riddance.

You obviously don't realize why they left...

Favorite people is very subjective.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Veterans unite!

(In a massive piss take here)

Sons of Linus! Of Luke! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of This forum comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the Forum!

We need to get a list of remaining vets here, and scratch them off as they fall.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

This. Also 2 people don't make up an entire community.

This. Also 2 people don't make up an entire community.

There where a lot more than two....