LTT is dying off, since some of our favourite people have left.

melias24

Please don't be ignorant and bring age into it...

That would be great thanks ;)

He does have a valid point. Maybe not the age, but at least the level of maturity, which is generally speaking in line with each other.

hello, ive being lurking around, had coursework to deal with and i hurt my hand so typing has been hard, when its fully healed(hopefully early next week) ill be more active again

I'll be good to have you back. I need some familiar faces around here. It's getting lonely. ;)

He does have a valid point. Maybe not the age, but at least the level of maturity, which is generally speaking in line with each other.

Age has less to do with maturity than most people think. But yes I agree if it is maturity you are referring to.

Giveaways.. :mellow:

Damn....Why cant they just post once and leave like everyone else?

I'll be good to have you back. I need some familiar faces around here. It's getting lonely. ;)

yeah and i leave for week and the news section goes to shit.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

yeah and i leave for week and the news section goes to shit.

Someone posted just a link today. I almost cried....

Oh grow the fuck up. If you think people who enjoy the LTT community are no lifers get the fuck out. I for example am a student and am online a great deal as a result. Does it make me a "no lifer" for coming over here when on a break? I just have one question....WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL THESE TROLLS COME FROM!?!?! They sure as hell weren't here a 2 months ago...

If they don't agree with you doesn't mean they are trolls. There are a lot of people (like me) who like the LTT community, but dislike shitposting that goes around and the people involved with it.

Someone posted just a link today. I almost cried....

Well on the bright side its all uphill from here

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

If they don't agree with you doesn't mean they are trolls. There are a lot of people (like me) who like the LTT community, but dislike shitposting that goes around and the people involved with it.

Oh you're completely right. Calling people who spend time on the forum "no lifers" is COMPLETELY called for. My bad.....

Also how did you get that from this?

Who cares its a fcking forums.... it feels like people live here, and then leaves and everyone gets sad. I just dont get it. Because I have a life, maybe?

Please don't be ignorant and bring age into it...

That would be great thanks ;)

Can you suggest another reason?

Can you suggest another reason?

How about straight up immaturity? Fascinating fact adults can be immature to. :o

Oh grow the fuck up. If you think people who enjoy the LTT community are no lifers get the fuck out. I for example am a student and am online a great deal as a result. Does it make me a "no lifer" for coming over here when on a break? I just have one question....WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL THESE TROLLS COME FROM!?!?! They sure as hell weren't here a 2 months ago...

1. Im talking about those who live here, and then everyone cries when they leave. Like, thats complete nolife. You? No idea about you, but coming here when on a break is just fine, i do the same, i dont live here...

2. trolls? ok. there are many opinions, and if you dont agree with them, that doesnt instantly make them "wrong". No fucking idea how you can call them trolls

3. I've been here since march 2013, not for giveaways but for some interesting tech things.

angry troll. chill the fuck down

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Oh you're completely right. Calling people who spend time on the forum "no lifers" is COMPLETELY called for. My bad.....

No but being so attention craving that you feel the need to post a "Goodbye guys, I'm better than all of you and I just don't feel you're good enough for me anymore" may call for said comment. Very few people in the community actually cares about the people that make these posts. They are the ones that yell the loudest though.

_all them snips_

Damn! how much coffee did you drink this morning, I'm already tired just after reading 3 pages of your post :P

Details separate people.

No but being so attention craving that you feel the need to post a "Goodbye guys, I'm better than all of you and I just don't feel you're good enough for me anymore" may call for said comment. Very few people in the community actually cares about the people that make these posts. They are the ones that yell the loudest though.

Oh so when I felt like leaving the forum today my making a post saying bye to everyone makes me attention craving. That makes sense....

Damn! how much coffee did you drink this morning, I'm already tired just after reading 3 pages of your post :P

Thats it I have to friend you. Also I have had 6 cups today Im pulling an all nighter writing a paper. ;)

Oh so when I felt like leaving the forum today my making a post saying bye to everyone makes me attention craving. That makes sense....

Yes it does. I'm going to go ahead and guess that at most 5 people here actually care about you, send them a PM instead of blanket posting to 120,000 members. It will feel both more personal to them and the rest of us don't have to see another "Screw you guys" post.

1. Im talking about those who live here, and then everyone cries when they leave. Like, thats complete nolife. You? No idea about you, but coming here when on a break is just fine, i do the same, i dont live here...

2. trolls? ok. there are many opinions, and if you dont agree with them, that doesnt instantly make them "wrong". No fucking idea how you can call them trolls

3. I've been here since march 2013, not for giveaways but for some interesting tech things.

Points well taken and I never said you where here from the giveaways I was just saying in general. Also try not to call people no lives just because they hang out on the forum a little to much. Thats completely unnessacary and asking for someone to pick a fight (i.e. trolling). 

@Davsmith4

Chill guys...

I think it's better to leave some sort of farewell message if you're leaving as a long-time/popular member... It's some form of courtesy, is it not?

Thats it I have to friend you. Also I have had 6 cups today Im pulling an all nighter writing a paper. ;)

That's quite nice, i guess I'll make it official , Welcome to my friends circle DS4 ..  :ph34r:  Hope i get to hang out with you often..

Details separate people.

The trolls and jerks ruin it, not to mention the sarcastic "Im smarter than you lol here is a facepalm gif dumbass" guys too.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Yes it does. I'm going to go ahead and guess that at most 5 people here actually care about you, send them a PM instead of blanket posting to 120,000 members. It will feel both more personal to them and the rest of us don't have to see another "Screw you guys" post.

You seem to be mistaken. It was not a "screw you post" as you so eloquently put it. It was saying good-bye to all of my friends on the forum and if you read the thread (not sure if you did or not) you would have seen a great deal of good-byes, have a good life, and even a "you helped me with some of my problems thanks and I will miss you". It was actually because of these replies that I decided to stay. Also there where only 1,500 online at the time of which I assume only a handful where actually active. Anyway it was not my intent to have that thread seem like a screw you to anyone. My sincerest apologies if it came across like that to you. :)

That's quite nice, i guess I'll make it official , Welcome to my friends circle DS4 ..  :ph34r:  Hope i get to hang out with you often..

I liked your attitude. You're very straight forward and I hope to see you on the forum often. ;)