LTT is dying off, since some of our favourite people have left.

melias24

The forum is not dieing we are just saying good-bye to some old faces/friends. 

[/thread]

Well I'm also still here, but I don't think anyone cares ^_^!

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

There are more active members right now, than there ever was before. The forum is not dying off, your interest might.

After some time the ´honey moon period´ will be over, and coming to the forum will no longer be a new and exciting. It will be normal and mundane. 

Some people just decides to leave when they hit that point. 

I wasn't really paying attention to who left, but people leave all the time. There were people who left with a bang less than 6 months after the forum launched, and they also decleared the forum for dead.

It might have been good people that left, I don't know. But I do know that there will probably be good people here to take their place.

It's not like all knowledgable people have decided not to join at one point or another. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Like I said this is a period of change not death....

There are more active members right now, than there ever was before. The forum is not dying off, your interest might.

After some time the ´honey moon period´ will be over, and coming to the forum will no longer be a new and exciting. It will be normal and mundane. 

Some people just decides to leave when they hit that point. 

I wasn't really paying attention to who left, but people leave all the time. There were people who left with a bang less than 6 months after the forum launched, and they also decleared the forum for dead.

It might have been good people that left, I don't know. But I do know that there will probably be good people here to take their place.

It's not like all knowledgable people have decided not to join at one point or another. 

Like I said this is a period of change not death....

Well, I agree with that, I just didn't read through all the posts.

It's just that I'm a bit tired of these threads. After nearly two years, people should have noticed the pattern. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Oh I see that as well. The point is they do offer some valuable insight to some topics as well as adding a bit of color to others. I would hate to see the forum become strictly cut and dry Q & A. You have to admit that would be boring...

That's the reason why I didn't last long on Tom's Hardware....

After nearly two years, people should have noticed the pattern. 

oh yeah there's always been these kinds of seasons on the forums, every once in a while you'll see people just leave on their own accord or other reasons, but then new faces will show.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Well yeah, the forum's community sucks. The mean age is too low.

Please don't be ignorant and bring age into it...

That would be great thanks ;)

That's the reason why I didn't last long on Tom's Hardware....

Lol I made one post over there once. I got two less than useless replies and it dissapered into the sea of unanswered questions. That forum/website lacks any soul.

Who cares its a fcking forums.... it feels like people live here, and then leaves and everyone gets sad. I just dont get it. Because I have a life, maybe?

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Who cares its a fcking forums.... it feels like people live here, and then leaves and everyone gets sad. I just dont get it. Because I have a life, maybe?

1. Its not fcking it fucking. Just a fun fact

2. Fuck off. Why don't you ;)

I'm just really sick. :(

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

1. Its not fcking it fucking. Just a fun fact

2. Fuck off. Why don't you ;)

ok grammar pro chill out. That post was just my thoughts and I have no need to fuck off when someone disagrees with me. 

It's not a cesspool, for one... I'd hate to see the day when LLT turns into something like Tom's...

ok grammar pro chill out. That post was just my thoughts and I have no need to fuck off when someone disagrees with me. 

There is a reason to tell someone to fuck off when you are making unfounded personal attacks on some of the people who helped to make the forum the place it is. There are opinions then there is being an asshole. Learn the difference and you will fit right in here. ;)

I'm just really sick. :(

Metaphorically or literally?

I'm like

member 315 or some shit

and im still here.

i want to die

I'm like

member 315 or some shit

and im still here.

You should post more. We could use more true LTTers. on the forum ;)

@brownninja97 sup man. Haven't seen you in awhile ;)

There is a reason to tell someone to fuck off when you are making unfounded personal attacks on some of the people who helped to make the forum the place it is. There are opinions then there is being an asshole. Learn the difference and you will fit right in here. ;)

Then I just dont get it. Maybe I dont fit here, im not such a nolifer to be here. 

@brownninja97 sup man. Haven't seen you in awhile ;)

hello, ive being lurking around, had coursework to deal with and i hurt my hand so typing has been hard, when its fully healed(hopefully early next week) ill be more active again

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

441.jpg

This thing is still going on?

Details separate people.

Then I just dont get it. Maybe I dont fit here, im not such a nolifer to be here. 

Oh grow the fuck up. If you think people who enjoy the LTT community are no lifers get the fuck out. I for example am a student and am online a great deal as a result. Does it make me a "no lifer" for coming over here when on a break? I just have one question....WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL THESE TROLLS COME FROM!?!?! They sure as hell weren't here a 2 months ago...