I'm Out Guys

For every 1 veteran member that leaves the forum about 4 idiots come along. It seems that besides my pack of teenage LTT members it's mostly idiots now.

32183-Lakers-bro-deal-with-it-gif-phtM.g

PS, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Pleb.

A prime example of what you are talking about ^

The classic YouTube "I an asshole so i'll troll" mentality

In what way is it a tie my friend? :P

In the way that we are both Morrowind fanboys :D

This isn't a trend I'm liking.... I joined the forums because of all the awesomeness that came from the community. 

Good luck on your future journey!

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

It's really sad what the forum has become. I think that registration for the forum should be locked for a month so that the veterans can regain their bearings without idiots getting in the way.

In the way that we are both Morrowind fanboys :D

Fair enough! 

I'm not saying Oblivion and Skyrim weren't great. But damn Morrowind is great.

"Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you okay? Wake up."

You have me as backup.

Time to go troll slaying.

not really... unless they come up

The trolls are killing off our kind faster than I expected...

post-4438-0-36514100-1412473556_thumb.jp

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You've honestly never posted anything constructive on here. Truthfully, you have the mental capacity of a ten year old.

Believe me, you won't be missed around here.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

This isn't a trend I'm liking.... I joined the forums because of all the awesomeness that came from the community. 

Good luck on your future journey!

Stay classy man. IF more people like you join I might just come back ;)

Fair enough! 

I'm not saying Oblivion and Skyrim weren't great. But damn Morrowind is great.

"Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you okay? Wake up."

Stand up... there you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?" 

You've honestly never posted anything constructive on here.Truthfully, you have the mental capacity of a ten year old.

I can say the same for you.

The difference is that he WILL be missed. You won't be, when you inevitably leave.

Good luck to you on your future endeavours at least after today I don't have to watch anyone else leave

You've honestly never posted anything constructive on here.Truthfully, you have the mental capacity of a ten year old.

You've been around for just a month. How the fuck would you know what I have done? GTFO troll...

Since he isnt here ill just say it. Later @Faceman keep shitting on the trolls ;)

You've been around for just a month. How the fuck would you know what I have done? GTFO troll...

Anyways I wouldn't quit if I were you. Bring up the forum and see if any current threads interest you. If not, check again later. That's what I have started doing, instead of checking out every thread to make its way to the forum.

If you do leave, then I wish you the best.

If you don't leave then I also wish you the best!

Do people not get that as a forums community grows, you see more trolls?

I wish you luck in your endeavors. I just don't see you as leaving more as "doing other shit" :P

*leaving denied*

You've honestly never posted anything constructive on here. Truthfully, you have the mental capacity of a ten year old.

You have 718 posts, 403 of which have been liked, just....stop talking please.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Do people not get that as a forums community grows, you see more trolls?

I get it. Doesn't mean I have to deal with it....

Coolbeans is gone.

Well he last made a post about a week ago...

do I count that as gone?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Anyways I wouldn't quit if I were you. Bring up the forum and see if any current threads interest you. If not, check again later. That's what I have started doing, instead of checking out every thread to make its way to the forum.

If you do leave, then I wish you the best.

If you don't leave then I also wish you the best!

Ill be back for build guides and maybe as long as im on ill say hi to a few people ;)

Well he last made a post about a week ago...

do I count that as gone?

His last was in mid-August.

Ill be back for build guides and maybe as long as im on ill say hi to a few people ;)

Fair enough!

His last was in mid-August.

Oh woops I thought it was september lol

Spoiler

I get it. Doesn't mean I have to deal with it....

Oh I was just saying that I don't consider you to have "left", just that you are now less active, which is a bad thing I think :(

Still, good luck in your endeavors. I know when I get done with school and get an jerb I won't be able to spend my usual 9 hours a day on the forum so, understandable.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Not here to make friends. I'm here to enlighten the poor ignorant idiots such a yourself.

Noobie... Don't try to compare. This is a dick-measuring contest that you would lose by about 7 inches.

Anyways, if you aren't here to make friends then at least try to be nice. If not then at least try not to be actively mean/troll.

GL and ty for your contribution to this forum. I have to admit i see alot more trolling and asshattery on this forum compared to others i belong to. It seems like the mods let a lot more stuff slide until it gets completely out of hand.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?