I'm Out Guys

fuck, let's do it

gonna contact some old favorites to help as well

though i know some people left because they need to move on with their social life (namely Askew)

I'll starta PM so we can discuss this Ill add you. and tell me to add people. after we discuss parameters I can write up a formal post and we can all sign it. They cant ignore this unless they wantthe forum to turn into toms hardware meets youtube comments...

i dont really have a problem with that. Kind of hard to avoid....

sometimes it may confuse people on who's who

Take care mate. I know on several occasions you've given me some good advice or insightful information, so I thank you for that :)

Ghost wind we might be able to do something about the idiots. The remaining LTT vets and credible members could create a formal topic signed by us and asking others to sign. It could be asking the Mods and Admins to crack down on some of these idiots and start issuing warnings and in bad cases bans as well as updating the COC ot take account for recent heppeings. You up for it? It's worth a shot.

It's a good idea and I'm willing to give it a shot however I'm not sure how the mods and admins will react

I'll starta PM so we can discuss this Ill add you. and tell me to add people. after we discuss parameters I can write up a formal post and we can all sign it. They cant ignore this unless they wantthe forum to turn into toms hardware meets youtube comments...

beat you to it tbh

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Plus we need a rule for new people not to copy other member's profile picture, i'd seen that happen before

It's already in the CoC

Take care mate. I know on several occasions you've given me some good advice or insightful information, so I thank you for that :)

I might be staying and thanks. I'm happy to know I have helped someone. ;)

didn't see that, my bad

That's how I shut down alby800 when he knocked off mine

I might be staying and thanks. I'm happy to know I have helped someone. ;)

Sorry, I've not read the entire thread (or very much of it tbh). It's 6 in the morning here. Bed time, I think! Hope you do decide to hang around :)

Night!

That's how I shut down alby800 when he knocked off mine

Well that happen to @Swndlr with some other person but the person in the link i'd posted never changed his profile picutre

Sorry to see you leave , But good luck anyways.. :)  Take care of yourself & wish you the best in life..from me & the rest of the members to you..

Details separate people.

Ghost wind we might be able to do something about the idiots. The remaining LTT vets and credible members could create a formal topic signed by us and asking others to sign. It could be asking the Mods and Admins to crack down on some of these idiots and start issuing warnings and in bad cases bans as well as updating the COC ot take account for recent heppeings. You up for it? It's worth a shot.

This, I agree with. I've seen way too many troll get away with their BS for way too long. Cokeman was here for quite a while, and I/O is still here, with more posts than me, just to name two trolls that get on my nerves. I'd be more than happy to sign it if you do make it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

cMKu2jc.jpg

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

cMKu2jc.jpg

Sooner than you expected I bet :P 

crying-man.gifIt's the Pewdiepie effect. One little troll flaps their wings, a youtuber replies.

does anyone else want to slam their face into their keyboard after that shitstorm? :mellow:

Details separate people.

It's the Pewdiepie effect. One little troll flaps their wings, a youtuber replies.

Why did you reply to my good-bye thread? You dont even know me...

does anyone else want to slam their face into their keyboard after that shitstorm? :mellow:

banging_head_on_keyboard.jpg

To late...

Why did you reply to my good-bye thread? You dont even know me...

Because I noticed it's a worthless goodbye thread.

You're posting on page 6.

Trolls are bad, attention seekers are worse.

Because I noticed it's a worthless goodbye thread.

You're posting on page 6.

Trolls are bad, attention seekers are worse.

Oh look. A forum noob shitting on me saying good-bye to forum friends. Look man this isn't some attentions seeking YouTuber with this 30 million "bros". This was me saying bye to a community I had grown to love.

Oh look. A forum noob shitting on me saying good-bye to forum friends. Look man this isn't some attentions seeking YouTuber with this 30 million "bros". This was me saying bye to a community I had grown to love.

I'm sorry that I only dwell in the dark halls of Off-topic. I'm sure your very proud of your post count.

Also, I didn't even mean anything bad with my pewdiepie comment. I know that trolls can seriously damage your reasons to stay in a community, I just don't get the direct attack towards my reasons for posting?

I know that trolls can seriously damage your reasons to stay in a community, I just don't get the direct attack towards my reasons for posting?

Look I dont two fucks where you post. Off topic is borderline useless making you useless if thats basically the only place you post. You make a attack towards my thread and you dont get why I attacked you? What are you retarted or something?

I'm sure your very proud of your post count.

Also I do have a certain pride that goes along with my post count. This number indicates the degree to which I have helped people with there problems.