I'm Out Guys

Moderation on this forum seems way to lenient. I say crack down on trolls like eLucid.

Damn shame that SAV1OUR is gone. We need more Pikachu here.

He would not be here if a rule like you described would exist.

Should I care?

This is a dick-measuring contest that you would lose. By about 7 inches.

You wish.

9ec.jpg

@OP I'm not a fan of people doing farewell posts, but good luck regardless mate.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Anyone seen my cat?

They ban. They just don't ban enough.

True. People get away with murder here lol. As an example on other forums like OCN people dont even swear or they get warned. Definitely no trolling. It gets stopped asap. LTT is also a relatively new forum though.
You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Nobody should listen to this paranoid skitzo. Just look at his post history. Plus, he's admitted to having ADHD amongst other mental illnesses.

Oh, you're one of those hipsters that actually believes seniority actually means something on a forum. Please be realistic...

I would like to say something to you and all like you...

fuck-you-yeah-i-said-it.jpg

Should I care?

I am under 18 years of age myself. I do not get how some people think maturity is all about being adult in terms of age.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Nobody should listen to this paranoid skitzo. Just look at his post history. Plus, he's admitted to having ADHD amongst other mental illnesses.

Oh, you're one of those hipsters that believes seniority actually means something on a forum. Please be realistic...

Said the person who barely has a reputation on the forum. I truly implore you to SHUT UP.

Good night. @Davsmith4, good luck in your future endeavors.

Oh, you're one of those hipsters that believes seniority actually means something on a forum. Please be realistic...

For someone who doesnt care or like farewell threads, you sure are spending a lot of time and effort in it.
You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Another one?

it's just a forum, you don't have to leave. YOU DON'T.

I just wish @Whiskers had come by to say bye

*hint hint*

Bye stay 8 bit sexy ;)

will do my friend, i will remain ltts resident 8-bit sexy 

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

will do my friend, i will remain ltts resident 8-bit sexy 

I'm so sad right now. I keep trying to find some reason to stay but everyone is gone. Oh well I check back every once and awhile and see if the MODS kick some of these trolls.

Oh man, another one. :(  Anyway good luck! :)

I blame Askew for starting this.

Why is everyone leaving at this period of time?! Did I miss something?, Don't leave man!

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Oh man, another one. :(  Anyway good luck! :)

I blame Askew for starting this.

It's not askews fault I'm leaving because I'm bored of the forum it's full of idiots now

I'm so sad right now. I keep trying to find some reason to stay but everyone is gone. Oh well I check back every once and awhile and see if the MODS kick some of these trolls.

dude, good luck with life

myself, i'm trying to leave as well

but when i see these posts it just makes me want to leave more

Anyway GLHF with life

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

It's not askews fault I'm leaving because I'm bored of the forum it's full of idiots now

Ghost wind we might be able to do something about the idiots. The remaining LTT vets and credible members could create a formal topic signed by us and asking others to sign. It could be asking the Mods and Admins to crack down on some of these idiots and start issuing warnings and in bad cases bans as well as updating the COC ot take account for recent heppeings. You up for it? It's worth a shot.

dude, good luck with life

myself, i'm trying to leave as well

but when i see these posts it just makes me want to leave more

Anyway GLHF with life

You could help to. I hate to see the forum go down without a fight....

Ghost wind we might be able to do something about the idiots. The remaining LTT vets and credible members could create a formal topic signed by us and asking others to sign. It could be asking the Mods and Admins to crack down on some of these idiots and start issuing warnings and in bad cases bans as well as updating the COC ot take account for recent heppeings. You up for it? It's worth a shot.

Plus we need a rule for new people not to copy other member's profile picture, i'd seen that happen before

fuck, let's do it

gonna contact some old favorites to help as well

though i know some people left because they need to move on with their social life (namely Askew)

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Plus we need a rule for new people not to copy other member's profile picture, i'd seen that happen before

i dont really have a problem with that. Kind of hard to avoid....