I'm Out Guys

Look I dont two fucks where you post. Off topic is borderline useless making you useless if thats basically the only place you post. You make a attack towards my thread and you dont get why I attacked you? What are you retarted or something?

Yes, my eyes are very close to my nose. Yet I can still see you're a fake.

It's funny enough that you give someone the useless tag, you need to recognition of people thanking you for your work don't you?

That's attention seeking.

See the trendline here?

Yes, my eyes are very close to my nose. Yet I can still see you're a fake.

It's funny enough that you give someone the useless tag, you need to recognition of people thanking you for your work don't you?

That's attention seeking.

See the trendline here?

1. A fake what exactly?

2. I dont need it but yes I enjoy it.

3. Everyone seeks attention

4. I see the trend that you created by creating/warping "facts"

See yah man, I think I may have helped you out once, but that doesn't really affect how much I don't want you to go. 

I'm also, same with @GhostWindGamer, going to be taking some leave. Though I'll probably lurk for a bit everyday just like Askew, only posting if it's so necessary. 

It's quite sad to see so many people decent go, but spending 5+ hours on LTTF everyday affects a lot of other aspects in life. 

Dam, now I'll need to go watch a jacksepticeye video to cheer me up a portion. 

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Hugs for everyone

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

@DIV1D3 I've only got 30 more minutes before i go into ghost mode 

@DIV1D3 I've only got 30 more minutes before i go into ghost mode 

Been in ghost mode for a while, few hours after I ate that piece of Unobtainium, was a pretty bad idea actually. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Been in ghost mode for a while, few hours after I ate that piece of Unobtainium, was a pretty bad idea actually. 

But that was yesterday. I think......maybe............I cant remember 

But that was yesterday. I think......maybe............I cant remember 

2 days ago. 

Anywho, cya man, same to you @Davsmith4

I wish you all well in your future endeavors. 

Well that happen to @Swndlr with some other person but the person in the link i'd posted never changed his profile picutre

i hated that dude, he was nice towards changing his pic but then started being an asshole in the end like nigga wtf you took my world-famous profile picture, or at least semi-ltt famous.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

when i first joined everyone was friendly now theres more jerks then ever and less info being put out so sad but ive been part time for like 2 months now