Shouldn't you be proud or something xD

Recon97

Hmm

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I don't what to think about it. Past generation was better imo

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Proud of something I have no influence over like being white?

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Why was it? Less nsa shit? You just didnt know about it, wars in the middle east? Always been there, games were less good?

The past isnt better. Nostalgia is evil, and will make you remember stuff wrong

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I am literally talking about past generation. I wish if I was born in 80s

there is a good sized gap between early 90s and late 90s kids

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Proud of something I have no influence over like being white?

Doesn't matter if you are black or white. But for as long as you are human, you are always welcomed.

Why was it? Less nsa shit? You just didnt know about it, wars in the middle east? Always been there, games were less good?

The past isnt better. Nostalgia is evil, and will make you remember stuff wrong

Past geneeration had better education and moral and all. Today, it's swag, lol and Kardasheet

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Doesn't matter if you are black or white. But for as long as you are human, you are always welcomed.

This doesn't even remotely have anything to do with my statement. I just think it's a bit stupid to be proud of something you have zero influence over.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

there is a good size gap between early 90s and late 90s kids

Yeah i am late 90s kid but the thing Is that I am not like what today or other late 90s kids are.

Past geneeration had better education and moral and all. Today, it's swag, lol and Kardasheet

I disagree. Education is always improving, and there always was stuff like swag that everyone hated

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I am literally talking about past generation. I wish if I was born in 80s

I ?am talking about people that were born in like 60s-70s 

I disagree. Education is always improving, and there always was stuff like swag that everyone hated

education is improving????? WHERE?? on Mars. 

Now they reduce the school test difficulty so more student can pass. Yeah, great education....

This doesn't even remotely have anything to do with my statement. I just think it's a bit stupid to be proud of something you have zero influence over.

I am not talking about that we should be proud like "step aside bitches 90s guy comin in". Just think about it, we are literally the last generation of "20th" century.

And that my previous remark is obviously has no power here. Sorry I am drunk.

Why should I be proud of this? I have no control over it. It's like being proud over having one of the first train stations in the world. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Now they reduce the school test difficulty so more student can pass. Yeah, great education....

I find the older education to be more easy.

I am not sure how proud I am to be born in the 90's.  I sometimes imagine what I will think one day as when I think of the 1890's or the early 1900's I think of how far gone those days are and then realize, "Oh.. one day someone will think that about I who was born in those times.".  I will say I am glad I was born then, not proud, but glad so I can watch science and technology go from CRT's and horrible beige colored PC's to what we have today, to go from Oil car's being the most favored to everyone and their mother wanting an electric Tesla.  I am glad I can possibly live a good 80 years more in to the near end of the 21st century and possibly bare witness to the singularity or perhaps us being able to alter our chromosomes or other parts of our gene's to reverse the aging process and find humanity living to their hundreds, if not thousands.  Kinda glad where I am, but not proud.  I'll be proud when we finally have Hunter-Killer robots that call everyone meatbags. :P  But yeah.

Past gen didn't have powerful computers, past gen had much fewer games, music and movies. Past gen couldn't buy an 8 string for an affordable price.

Past gen didn't have powerful computers, past gen had much fewer games, music and movies. Past gen couldn't buy an 8 string for an affordable price.

and???? does not mean that the education is better now. I am talking about education, you can't read?

past gen had more people that knew how to cook,  to soar, to iron properly..... we can go all day like this. All gen have their own greatness. But education isn't improving....

Lol. Thats not true. If my parents compare the stuff they had in school, they say its much harder now

Lol. Thats not true. If my parents compare the stuff they had in school, they say its much harder now

yes harder, well, the education sucks anyway. I am not saying it was more difficult before. Just education was better before. more efficient. Theses days, kids are stupid, sorry to say that, but the majority are stupid.

And yes, at least in France, they reduced the difficulty of school test so more student could pass.