Shouldn't you be proud or something xD

Recon97

yes harder, well, the education sucks anyway. I am not saying it was more difficult before. Just education was better before. more efficient. Theses days, kids are stupid, sorry to say that, but the majority are stupid.

And yes, at least in France, they reduced the difficulty of school test so more student could pass.

They are hipster now. They don't have self respect.

W00t!

tumblr_m9irnxJV8T1qk259c.gif

Those legs are making me sick. Please don't post anything g that is related to females.

education is improving????? WHERE?? on Mars. 

Now they reduce the school test difficulty so more student can pass. Yeah, great education....

Highly disagree, the past generations are no better.

Nostalgia man, you're in deep.

Also if education is getting worse that's the previous generation's fault isn't it now?

Highly disagree, the past generations are no better.

Nostalgia man, you're in deep.

Also if education is getting worse that's the previous generation's fault isn't it now?

I am not talking 90s, I am talking much before that. Anyway....

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I am not talking 90s, I am talking much before that. Anyway....

Eh, again I think you are romanticizing a little. You just didn't hear as much of what people were doing back then,  all generations have bad and good people.

I just find it funny that my future kids will one day ask me how it was to grow up in the 10's (2010) 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Eh, again I think you are romanticizing a little. You just didn't hear as much of what people were doing back then, all generations have bad and good people.

I agree. Sounds like a lot of "everything was better in the past" while this just was not the case

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

and???? does not mean that the education is better now. I am talking about education, you can't read?

past gen had more people that knew how to cook,&nbsp; to soar, to iron properly..... we can go all day like this. All gen have their own greatness. But education isn't improving....

Well I'm fine with how mine's going. Everything is fine here, I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Education should be better now. There are more things to choose from for example.

I was born in October of '99 and I barely count, but I still do. :P

I graduated from High School in 99.... :P

think about it, we probably are the last generation who's baby pictures weren't taken on smartphones and plastered on Facebook.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Worst president in modern history, USA now has contact with Ebola, toddlers are given iphones now, kids are disrespectful little shits, authorities more abusive with power, the NSA is a thing, NASA being cut deep to halt space exploration, major conflict in the middle east still exists, left wingers ruining lunch for kids at school due to ideologies and not butting the feck out of personal lives, hardcore right wingers still makes asses of themselves about social issues.

Humans are still very stupid in present day. I can't be proud of this.

I prefer to judge people individually rather than on what generation/color/ethnicity/blahblahblah they are.

Worst president in modern history, USA now has contact with Ebola, toddlers are given iphones now, kids are disrespectful little shits, authorities more abusive with power, the NSA is a thing, NASA being cut deep to halt space exploration, major conflict in the middle east still exists, left wingers ruining lunch for kids at school due to ideologies and not butting the feck out of personal lives, hardcore right wingers still makes asses of themselves about social issues.

lol

i laughed at the part that the middle east exists. where is it going to go ?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Unfortunately, the vast number of idiots outnumber the very few that we should be proud of , So..in this decade,  It's a hit & miss... mostly , I'm not proud of anyone,

Except the fact our improvement in technology, look @ the GPU & CPU horsepower for instant, it's a tiny thing but it's quite a thing to see what 5 years can do for dramatic improvement ..

Details separate people.

lol

i laughed at the part that the middle east exists. where is it going to go ?

Conflict in the middle east, not the existence of it. :V

I've lived in 2 different millennia, 3 different decades, witnessed the birth of smart phones and the growing stages of the internet, and I'm only 17.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Considering how dumb most of my generation has been in my experience, no, not to mention how dumb the next generation seems to be.

I blame both social media, and parents not spanking their children.

Could not agree more. You also forget about man made drought in California, junk science blaming people for global warming instead of realizing that it's a fairly natural occurence,

and the continued existence of miley cyrus, justin beiber, honey boo boo (anyon genetically related to her should be scrubbed from the gene pool, with bleach and some form of acid), the kardashians, the casts of the collective "real housewives of" series's.

Pretty much, this is our future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Considering how dumb most of my generation has been in my experience, no, not to mention how dumb the next generation seems to be.

I blame both social media, and parents not spanking their children.

i was am asian so like every other asian i was spanked. and i'm still a complete fucktard

i was am asian so like every other asian i was spanked. and i'm still a complete fucktard

I'm willing to bet you had better grades than me lol. I was spanked as well.

With idiocracy as our future, people wonder why I pray for a zombie apocalypse or other major natural disaster.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Well I'm fine with how mine's going. Everything is fine here, I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Education should be better now. There are more things to choose from for example.

Yeah sweden, finland, norway, those country have a good education system, finland one of the best in Europe. But, the rest of the world, is not that great!

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Yeah sweden, finland, norway, those country have a good education system, finland one of the best in Europe. But, the rest of the world, is not that great!

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as arrogant. I should really stop that