BF4 Battlelog on IE?!

Go to solution Solved by Archangel1994,

Set chrome as your default browser or have a chrome window open when you start BF4. Both of these work for me

I have a quick question, which i can't get answered by googling and can't find the solution to myself.

Battlefield 4 uses Internet Explorer for battlelog by default and it drives me insane! How can i get it back to chrome?

who cares...

Set chrome as your default browser or have a chrome window open when you start BF4. Both of these work for me

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

by setting your default browser to chrome. SImples. Origin should use default programs for games like BF4 and etc.... 

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

Check if chrome is default browser, for everything that is. It should just open in the browser you have set as default.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

It should just use your default browser. Chrome never works with Battlelog for me, so I'm forced to use IE anyway xD 

by setting your default browser to chrome. SImples. Origin should use default programs for games like BF4 and etc.... 

Check if chrome is default browser, for everything that is. It should just open in the browser you have set as default.

It should just use your default browser. Chrome never works with Battlelog for me, so I'm forced to use IE anyway xD 

Oh well, i could've thought of that. And as fate willed, chrome was not set as my default brower. But neither was IE, so it didn't come to my mind to check that. Anyways... it works again, thanks all. :)

who cares...

you can log in to battlelog and start picking servers and join games without opening origin. i do it that way. i don't have to click BF4 on origin or desktop. just straight into a server.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

you can log in to battlelog and start picking servers and join games without opening origin. i do it that way. i don't have to click BF4 on origin or desktop. just straight into a server.

I want to play bf4 too.

I want to play bf4 too.

What?

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll