Forum Members who have left

Wait, what is against CoC? Sorry if I did, it's too long and I can't remember everything on there.

I know you're being nice but I just want a ban. TBH, I'm just waiting on my prize for the buildoff, and when that's over with I'm gone.

What buildoff?

BTW saying anything about a person's ban is against the CoC,

right here

10. Moderation & Bans

• You may not attempt to evade a ban by creating another account or any other means. Doing so will dramatically lengthen your ban. If you have a problem with a ban or feel it was inappropriate, please contact an administrator and wait for a response.
  • You may not discuss or complain in open forum about another user's ban, the deletion of a message, or the deletion/closure of a thread. Any discussion about warnings, bans, message deletion, thread deletion and thread closure should be done over private email/message between the person concerned and the moderators.
  • You may not re-edit a message that has been edited by a moderator.
  • Do not back seat moderate. Report an offending post using the report button located at the bottom right of each post. Please do not make posts in the thread or send messages reprimanding other users about rulebreaking, this may be considered off topic/spam. Let the moderation team deal with the situation via the report button.
  • Moderators cannot read private messages unless they are reported.
  • If you ever have ANY problem with ANY moderator at ANY time PLEASE contact Slick either through the forum with a PM or any other medium that you feel like using.

What buildoff?

BTW saying anything about a person's ban is against the CoC,

right here

I meant I'm just waiting for my prize because I am the winner for the 54th buildoff. After I receive my prize, I'm leaving.

And oops, I'll edit my post about that then.

I meant I'm just waiting for my prize because I am the winner for the 54th buildoff. After I receive my prize, I'm leaving.

And oops, I'll edit my post about that then.

Except your steam username isn't on your profile.........

Except your steam username isn't on your profile.........

Oh... I'll correct my post then.

I saw one name on here that made me happy.

@Trik'Stari, high-five.

@ddbtkd456

He's gone...........

Then who will do the giveaway for the buildoff?

Also, I haven't seen @BonBon Scott post in a while.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

this is why i only have less that 2000 post and being in here for more that a year and 3 months

Hahaha I have been a member for like a year and 8 months and only have 400 posts. I have pretty much checked the forum every week since march last year, I read more than I post. It amazes me that people have been a member for a month and have 1000 posts.

Then who will do the giveaway for the buildoff?

Also, I haven't seen @BonBon Scott post in a while.

I haven't even been on the computer much.

I started watching old New Tricks episodes and can't stop.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Then you do it.

I can't. He didn't put me in charge.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'd like to thank the community for allowing me to be part of it.
The most memorable people in no order that I would like to thank are @airdeano @Aniallation @babbaj @Bubblewhale @Cacao @Enderman @JEman99 @jdeane0705 @Nico123473 @Speedbird @[member='Swndlr] @Thebman712 @tmcclelland455 @Vacsol
I also remember my lame argument with @MattP123 and he said this...

You won't be missed.

Well anyway, I'll be leaving now. I had a great time, thanks again to all of you.

The most memorable people in no order that I would like to thank are @airdeano @Aniallation @babbaj @Bubblewhale @Cacao @Enderman @JEman99 @jdeane0705 @Nico123473 @Speedbird @ @Tbman712 @tmcclelland455 @Vacsol

Well anyway, I'll be leaving now. I had a great time, thanks again to all of you.

it's been great having you around the forum. you'll be missed.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Whaaatt why are you going?

"Rawr XD"

Whaaatt why are you going?

I mentioned it somewhere, I just don't enjoy LTT as much as I did.

In less than a few hours left, I'm leaving.

We're losing so many members... we only have a few of the OGs left :(

"Rawr XD"

Tbh. I think all these threads are "aw. Look how sorry we all feel for ourselves." Man up, and get over it, new people will show up. Change isnt bad

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

NO!!!! :(

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

The most memorable people in no order that I would like to thank are @airdeano @Aniallation @babbaj @Bubblewhale @Cacao @Enderman @JEman99 @jdeane0705 @Nico123473 @Speedbird @[member='Swndlr] @Thebman712 @tmcclelland455 @Vacsol

Why? eitherway you'll be missed and hopefully someday you'll come back

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

I'd like to thank the community for allowing me to be part of it.The most memorable people in no order that I would like to thank are @airdeano @Aniallation @babbaj @Bubblewhale @Cacao @Enderman @JEman99 @jdeane0705 @Nico123473 @Speedbird @[member='Swndlr] @Thebman712 @tmcclelland455 @VacsolI also remember my lame argument with @MattP123 and he said this...

I still have your steam, I can still get in touch with you :)

But as LTT community say, farewell friend, you'll be missed.

hope to see you in game

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi