Really funny used Alienware laptop ad, I got involved in the comments on FB and things go pretty funny from there.

Here are the pics of the post. I couldn't get the last two comments because the poster deleted it. But they went like...

Poster -> Get a hobby.

Me - > Computers are my hobby.

post-19847-0-81732100-1412306906_thumb.p

post-19847-0-25868800-1412306909_thumb.p

this guy is fucked up

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

honestly that laptop is decent, except for the mediocre gpu... and the fact that it's used, and old.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I frequent AlienwareArena.com's forum since I've been a member there for 3+ years (something like that). I used to own an M14X that I took care of and lasted me forever and never had any major issues with it, just typical PC issues you get here and there (laptop storage being relatively small, so I was running out of space a lot, for example).

I got into an argument like this with someone on the forum starting a couple of weeks ago because a couple of guys were touting that paying a near $300 premium over a custom PC for an Aurora is worth it since it's from Dell.

Instead of me being a dick like a load of Youtube trolls, I gave my two cents in a manner that shouldn't have insulted anyone. What followed was a 7-page argument and I was being made out to be an Alienware hater on an Alienware forum, even though I have thousands of posts on the forum and been a member there for years.

Not everyone there is like that, it's just the outspoken few who just make the Alienware owners seem like sheep. A lot of them know what they have and I couldn't care less if they have an Alienware PC, even a desktop. But don't expect me to just let comments fly like "Dell makes the best computers", "Alienware has the best components and build quality", and my favorite, "The warranty is the best in the business".

POS laptop and person selling it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020