Ebola is not the real threat...

Jack.EXE

youre way to tinfoil man. as said, this wont happen.

By enacting two "completely unrelated" laws, being the destruction of net neutrality, and the removal of civilian firearms, they can effectively censor america with little to no resistance.

My own creation. Tinfoil enough for you?

CNN: "This just in, a small child had a sneeze while at school today. More news on this shocking potential outbreak of <sensationalist name for a cold> just ahead." 

Holy shit! I better hurry and buy 50 gallons of gas. 12 gallons of milk and 47 loafs of bread to prepare for this!

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

By enacting two "completely unrelated" laws, being the destruction of net neutrality, and the removal of civilian firearms, they can effectively censor america with little to no resistance.

1) where in the fuck do you see net neutrality being destroyed. FCC stopped that

2) US is the only country i know with legal civilian weapons, and the one with most shootings per capita....

3) how would that combo in any way censor america? and why is america always the center of the world for you guys? to be fair, not much happens there anymore... apart from your idiotic politicians bombing the shit out of everyone int he name of peace

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

That is just idiocy of the government. I am glad I don't live in a country that is currently being ran by apes. 

You are clearly too close minded to see that every government is run by monkeys. 

You are clearly too close minded to see that every government is run by monkeys. 

As of now, the UK is doing ok. At least from where I am sat. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

It's ironic since your comment is pretty closed minded.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

It's ironic since your comment is pretty closed minded.

Indeed it is

fear mongering ........

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

You don't understand the meanings of several words and phrases in this post but yet you continue to use them anyways.

You're using slippery slope to support your case and generating conspiracy theories at the same time. Unsurprising considering you've essentially admitted to fabricating all this BS in the first place anyways.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

YAY for Americans and all of their political FUCKING BULLSHIT that they come up with all the time. God, sometimes I wish I could move to Canada...at least there isn't all sorts of BS all the time there.

I have to admit, I may be a bit tired...

4 AP classes really drain a guy.

However, these are not my own concoctions, (the censorship of america is mine, but it's nearly 6 months old at this point)

Disregard what I say, I've had but 12 hours of sleep over the past week.

Disregard what I say, I've had but 12 hours of sleep over the past week.

So now you absolve yourself of blame and responsibility of this? Fine. Go all the way then. Delete the OP and change the thread's title.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

The US has the quarantine plans in place to prevent diseases from spreading, its good that they do that so other people cant get sick. Its a good idea that they have a no fly zone so people cant leave the Quarantine area and spread the disease. Quarantine centers are not death camps, sure people die but they are not death camps for people to just die and not help any of them. This whole thread is nothing but for Tin Foil hat people who are scared and want to blame someone. I have more to worry about like charging my phone then people bitching about Quarantining people at gunpoint so they don't spread disease around because its logical to do that and people have no logic any more

Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance, to me this is ignorance but is also my opinion on the subject at hand here.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Obama can royally fuck off and catch Ebola. Both terms I haven't voted for him and am proud of that. My HOMETOWN is the lovely host to having a case of Ebola in the USA now because of this Jackass in the white house. I look forward to the day he's gone. Both presidential term and lifespan. Words can not properly express my disgust in this man. My last job, many employees were from W.Africa and yeah, I was working at DFW airport. Thank god I don't work there anymore. Obama shows his true colors by not banning air travel to those infected regions. He'd rather put cultural sensitivity above the fucking citizens of the country he's supposed to be head of.

It baffles my mind how Clinton left with a surplus and got impeached because of blowjob while this asshole risking an entire pandemic in the USA and other war crimes unrelated is allowed to rest in the cushy house he doesn't deserve to step foot in. There is no tin foil hat, Obama's administration do not want to put travel bans in place to ebola infected regions. This is a blatant act against humanity and common sense. Unless you are living in Dallas, have family there or just from TX in general, you have no right to be so calm about this mess.

Do I seem angry? You bet your ass I am. I'm a citizen of Dallas, Texas. This is my hometown and by god I am pissed that something easily preventable was completely thrown on the back burner.Any other person that actually had any sense would put travel bans in place to protect the citizens. Obama makes Dubya seem like a saint.

Oh and before even tries to be 'clever' with throwing drivel around about right-wing, Fox news or whatever - save your effort.

c8b84347e8857db6182d621dd55b1bd4.png

I thought it wasnt at high risk of spreading, unless you make direct contact. Just always wash your hands and avoid people who are the slightest bit sick if possible.

Anyways, Canada is ready for it. They already got hospitals set up.

Please God let an admin see this and delete the thread. The stupidity is like a cancer. Oh hey #cancerpost.

To the OP: Please continue to suck Alex Jones's dick for me. Thanks. I'm going back to worrying about my Calculus and Chem test I have tomorrow in order to get my degree. If an outbreak does occur? I'm going to live out in the fucking woods. I live in PA.. Both the FBI and PA State Police cant even find cop murder Eric Frein who is living in the woods IN PA FOR THE LAST 3 weeks. If they cant find someone who did a crime, FEMA definitely wont find me living in the woods trying to stay away from their "death camps" MY GOD.

OFFTOPIC: By the way... If anyone see's him. Please call the FBI. I hope they catch him. http://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/2014/09/18/06aeb630-cee5-4fb6-9683-c5f0a7bf3f56/655f85cf53d1f4501a4f504062a383d3/freinmostwanted.jpg

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

Obama can royally fuck off and catch Ebola.

Ok

Both terms I haven't voted for him and am proud of that. My HOMETOWN is the lovely host to having a case of Ebola in the USA now because of this Jackass in the white house.

I can see that you are upset. Please, take a seat and tell me how this affected you. How does - 

I look forward to the day he's gone.

Ok. What do you mean by that exactly? 

Both presidential term and lifespan.

Wow, pretty harsh. Lets explore your feelings.

Words can not properly express my disgust in this man.

Try me

My last job, many employees were from W.Africa and yeah, I was working at DFW airport. Thank god I don't work there anymore. Obama shows his true colors by not banning air travel to those infected regions. He'd rather put cultural sensitivity above the fucking citizens of the country he's supposed to be head of.

Well, lets start off with the fact that according to the United Nations, "Flight restrictions hamper ability to battle Ebola". Air travel restrictions ignore the way Ebola is transmitted:

Ebola can only be contracted through direct contact with a sick person's bodily fluids. That means saliva, feces, urine, blood, vomit or semen. It isn't transmitted through the air, so you are more likely to catch a cold on a flight than Ebola. 

According to the Washington Post

The screening procedures at the airport in Monrovia, the Liberian capital, have been in place for months, Deborah R. Malac, the U.S. ambassador to Liberia, told The Post in a telephone interview Thursday. The CDC's Division of Global Migration and Quarantine has worked with airport officials on screening protocols, and, Malac said, CDC officials "have confidence that everything that was supposed to have been done was done."

If someone isnt actively exhibiting the symptoms of Ebola, they are not infectious. If you think that I might be some guy talking out of his rear, here is the CDC's stance re-iterating my statement

So, back to Obama, what are your issues with him exactly?

It baffles my mind how Clinton left with a surplus and got impeached because of blowjob while this asshole risking an entire pandemic in the USA and other war crimes unrelated is allowed to rest in the cushy house he doesn't deserve to step foot in.

Sorry to interrupt, but is that a tin foil hat under that beautiful Kentucky Derby Hat?

There is no tin foil hat

Ok, just the Kentucky Derby Hat then. Back to Obama

Obama's administration do not want to put travel bans in place to ebola infected regions. This is a blatant act against humanity and common sense. Unless you are living in Dallas, have family there or just from TX in general, you have no right to be so calm about this mess.

Well, actually, hemming an entire population in with travel restrictions going out is sort of condemning those people to die. That would be an act against humanity. That would go against everything the USA stands for. The CDC is involved in places like Liberia to thoroughly screen all outgoing passengers for the active disease (which is the only time it is contagious). The first symptom is a fever. Anyone with a fever in an affected region, doesnt fly according to the CDC. In fact, anyone coming from West Africa, to anywhere else in the world gets screened at both ends. According to the Washington Post

The screening procedures at the airport in Monrovia, the Liberian capital, have been in place for months, Deborah R. Malac, the U.S. ambassador to Liberia, told The Post in a telephone interview Thursday. The CDC's Division of Global Migration and Quarantine has worked with airport officials on screening protocols, and, Malac said, CDC officials "have confidence that everything that was supposed to have been done was done."

Despite the fact that an infected passenger flew from Liberia to Dallas this month, that passenger, Duncan, was not sick -- and was therefore not contagious -- while he was traveling. And once people become symptomatic, they become very sick, very quickly.

In this case, it is unlikely that a sick person could go 10 days without seeking medical care, CDC Director Tom Frieden said on Tuesday.

"At this point, there is zero risk of transmission on the flight," Frieden said. "The illness of Ebola would not have gone on for 10 days before diagnosis. He was checked for fever before getting on the flight, and there's no reason to think that anyone on the flight that he was on would be at risk."

Now that's all resolved, do you feel better? Are you still angry?

Do I seem angry?

Yes...well are you?

You bet your ass I am.

Listen, we are all Americans, and as US citizens, we all have the duty to be models of example and a shining beacon to the rest of the world. 

I'm a citizen of Dallas, Texas.

Can I see your Texas Passport then? Jesus.. Forget I asked you that. Are you even from around here? 

This is my hometown and by god I am pissed that something easily preventable was completely thrown on the back burner.Any other person that actually had any sense would put travel bans in place to protect the citizens. Obama makes Dubya seem like a saint.

Christ.

Oh and before even tries to be 'clever' with throwing drivel around about right-wing, Fox news or whatever - save your effort.

c8b84347e8857db6182d621dd55b1bd4.png

Sources

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2014/10/01/why-hasnt-the-u-s-closed-its-airports-to-travelers-from-ebola-ravaged-countries/

http://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/air/managing-sick-travelers/ebola-guidance-airlines.html

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=48555#.VCvkrfldV8E

3df851f3ff.jpg

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Locked. This is going nowhere good.