Ebola is not the real threat...

Jack.EXE

The US and many other major governments have plans to quarantine individuals cities, or entire states at gunpoint in the case of an epidemic.

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2014/08/06/2014-18682/revised-list-of-quarantinable-communicable-diseases

http://www.naturalnews.com/2-Ebola-quarantine-outbreak-pandemic-executive-orders-government-cities.html

This, I find terrifying...

Quarantine plans span the scale from individuals to entire cities. If an Ebola outbreak appears in a major U.S. city, the federal government has the authority and military power to quarantine the entire city, including enforcing a "no fly zone" so that no airplanes or helicopters can enter or leave the airspace.

What you need to understand right now is that quarantine centers are actually "death camps" where governments put people to die. Even if you aren't infected before you're thrown into quarantine, you will be rapidly infected by the other people already there. This is why quarantine centers often contain cremation ovens so that FEMA can efficiently dispose of all the dead bodies.

Sounds similar to Hitler sticking jews in concentration camps and killing them....

You know what is even more fucking scary, ALS. now THAT scares the shit out of me! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

None of these are a real threat. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

What?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

You know what is even more fucking scary, ALS. now THAT scares the shit out of me! 

Yhea ! All that wasted perfect iced water

That is just idiocy of the government. I am glad I don't live in a country that is currently being ran by apes. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

What has to do USA with me?

That is just idiocy of the government. I am glad I don't live in a country that is currently being ran by apes. 

This applies to most major governments.

Sounds similar to Hitler sticking jews in concentration camps and killing them....

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

This applies to most major governments.

It states the US. Nothing to do with the UK. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

fear mongering and media inflation at its best right here

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Ding Ding Ding

They can attempt that here, get wrecked by riots and armed civilians, so no way that plan would ever work. Besides, I highly doubt the military is that much brain washed to create a death camp and guard it. (Maybe in the US). :)

Gluten is the real problem,. don't believe me? watch southpark

In the event that a major outbreak does occur however. Cremation ovens and quarantine would be the only viable solution however much it sucks. It would then keep the rest of the people in the country safe, with the leaders staying in an atomically sealed bunker.

Disclaimer : I might be wrong.

fear mongering and media inflation at its best right here

What can I say? I dont trust 'em.

What can I say? I dont trust 'em.

i dunno where youre from, or who feeds you this crap, but you are clearly misfed and deep in this shit. im willing to bet the 50k € i have on my name that this is all a bunch of thick, smelly, fly infested media generated bullshit

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

CNN: "This just in, a small child had a sneeze while at school today. More news on this shocking potential outbreak of <sensationalist name for a cold> just ahead." 

i dunno where youre from,

The More Celtic Version of Texas

or who feeds you this crap.

I kinda dig through legislature when I'm bored, found something interesting, and looked for an article to back it up.

I kinda theorize alot.

This is all home-made crap, no middleman.

I kinda dig through legislature when I'm bored, found something interesting, and looked for an article to back it up.

I kinda theorize alot.

So if you believe it to be crap, why are you posting it? 

I kinda theorize alot.

youre way to tinfoil man. as said, this wont happen.

Well that makes me glad I don't live in the states. Although worryingly this is very similar to something I had thought up over the summer.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

So if you believe it to be crap, why are you posting it?

Playing with @LukaP's wording.

Playing with @LukaP's wording.

id suggest you play with your mind a little. because it works wrong

kMu3qHg.jpg

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |