*** WARNING Patreon Considers Taking Down Creators They Disagree With*** #GamerGate

Izomo

Lol I'm not being defensive just so you know, I aknowledge other peoples rights to offend me. You ever heard of Frankie Boyle? otherwise known as the Hannibal Lector of comedy?

I didn't mean it like that... I was adding in a laugh or two in general about how it's a little outragious to be offended and expect that fact 'that your offended' to have any major influence.

Again.. just for laughs that I added it, wasn't directed at anyone personally.

(All ALL need laughs time to time)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I didn't mean it like that... I was adding in a laugh or two in general about how it's a little outragious to be offended and expect that fact 'that your offended' to have any major influence.

Again.. just for laughs that I added it, wasn't directed at anyone personally.

(All ALL need laughs time to time)

Good to know, I try to be the same way (unless things get political, then I get a bit..... touchy lol) Check out Frankie Boyle if you havent, and can understand him. (he's scottish, so sometimes it can be a bit difficult, even to someone who's got a somewhat decent understanding of that speech pattern and dialect)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I personally feel that this project is terrible for exactly the same reason that I hate Anita Sarkeesian (apart from the plagiarism thing and her only having made 5 videos years later). They're pretty much just exploiting people for money, pretending they're actually doing something productive by making a horribly biased documentary.

Since Patreon is not the government, there is no free speech, and the creator should be able to do whatever the hell he thinks is right. I don't think this should be taken down, but I wouldn't care if he thought differently. At the very least, he shouldn't listen to anyone who is vocal about femenism on the internet; it's a garbage dump of trolls and exploiters.

I personally feel that this project is terrible for exactly the same reason that I hate Anita Sarkeesian (apart from the plagiarism thing and her only having made 5 videos years later). They're pretty much just exploiting people for money, pretending they're actually doing something productive by making a horribly biased documentary.

Since Patreon is not the government, there is no free speech, and the creator should be able to do whatever the hell he thinks is right. I don't think this should be taken down, but I wouldn't care if he thought differently. At the very least, he shouldn't listen to anyone who is vocal about femenism on the internet; it's a garbage dump of trolls and exploiters.

-snip-

This. This so hard. GamerGate was at least self-aware enough to discourage its own echo chambers (though examples offering olive branches turned toxic quickly). This is just paying people to preach to the choir. Maybe if they really dove into the poisonous SJW culture and emerged with something worth watching? But no, a "video game personality" with opinions you disagree with is the focus.

At the very least I could get some sick masochistic sexual pleasure from watching Anita's videos, and they're free on YouTube. These guys are a joke.