[Rant] Why is C4 so broken in BF4?

Tro

So

I was playing BF4 as support on Siege of Shanghai

I usually never run out of bullets so i removed ammo box from my gadgets.

I ended up running out of ALL my ammo, only having 3 C4 left. 

I throw the C4 on the ground \

And enemy runs around the corner (I wasn't camping, he was chasing me so i knew) 

I detonate the C4

The detonate animation goes as far as me letting go of the button entirely

C4 DOES NOT EXPLODE

Enemy kills me.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED 

Did anyone else EVER have problems with C4 just not fucking detonating???????

/rant end

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

its the surplus crap that they are feeding  the army

blame Obama or something its not their fault

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

bf4...

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

I feel you bro.

I also live on C: drive!

You mean C:/ Drive

Because he had a hard drive.

Heaven forbid they put a significant delay on an instakill mechanism. Really now do you want CoD level where you can literally throw AND detonate C4 within a second? Plus if he has the time to spot you and shoot you then you are being way too late on your detonation.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Heaven forbid they put a significant delay on an instakill mechanism. Really now do you want CoD level where you can literally throw AND detonate C4 within a second? Plus if he has the time to spot you and shoot you then you are being way too late on your detonation.

Did you read it properly? i threw down the C4 like 5 seconds before i detonated, it EVEN FINISHED THE ANIMATION and it didn't blow.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

You mean C:/ Drive

C:\ Drive*

YOU SCARED OF MY CAPS LOCK AND COMIC SANS!!!!!!!

You are bad.  You use Comic Sans!

Because he had a hard drive.

You are bad.  You use Comic Sans!

You are bad, you don't use COMIC SANS

What I hate is that you can shoot the C4 and it explodes. C4 is very stable.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

What I hate is that you can shoot the C4 and it explodes. C4 is very stable.

That never works for me :P