What Do You Guys Think Of My Build?

EarthboundHero

The mobo is cheaper. I want the Kraken because I hate having empty fan slots, so I figured I'd get a 280MM radiator to fill them up.

how about this one Swiftech H320  it has 360mm radiator it will fill up more fan slots

and with that big cooler,full tower case,750 w psu and 16 gb ram nobody can guess that there is pentium chip in it

how about this one Swiftech H320  it has 360mm radiator it will fill up more fan slots

and with that big cooler,full tower case,750 w psu and 16 gb ram nobody can guess that there is pentium chip in it

But the Pentium will not benefit from it as much. It is kinda like going 4way SLI for 1080p. Total overkill. The pentium can probably do 4.5Ghz with a Hyper 212.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

But the Pentium will not benefit from it as much. It is kinda like going 4way SLI for 1080p. Total overkill. The pentium can probably do 4.5Ghz with a Hyper 212.

but op want to fill up fan slots

The mobo is cheaper. I want the Kraken because I hate having empty fan slots, so I figured I'd get a 280MM radiator to fill them up.

I want to fill up pcie slots, should I go with 4way 980s? Damn.

I really don't care how overkill it is. But one of the main reason I wanted the X61 other than to fill fan slots it because of its aesthetics, do you think I should go with the X41 instead?
Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I really don't care how overkill it is. But one of the main reason I wanted the X61 other than to fill fan slots it because of its aesthetics, do you think I should go with the X41 instead?

for aesthetics u could stick up sunny leone's photo on case, nobody will look inside

for aesthetics u could stick up sunny leone's photo on case, nobody will look inside

It's because it has a RGB led in it.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I was talking about the h320.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

actually, the pentium can do 4.5 on the stock cooler, hitting 82-85C running OCCT. B)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

MSI Z97 PC MATE and Pentium is what I'd suggest.

Got this on my build and used this guide - https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=182658.msg1311939#msg1311939 different model MOBO still the same BIOS.  

Got it up to 4.4Ghz easily and also used the CM Hyper EVO 212. Depending on the games you want to play this can help you out or not. I do play Skyrim, Infinite, LoL, TF2 and now Company of Heroes 2 smooth on it.  

I've gone ahead and updated the upgrades list. Have a look.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

I've gone ahead and updated the upgrades list. Have a look.

Fantastic! If you want to save a bit of money, get a 600 or 650w PSU instead. But it is looking great.

Fantastic! If you want to save a bit of money, get a 600 or 650w PSU instead. But it is looking great.

The Corsair RM 650 is actually more expensive than that 750W, oddly. Can you recommend a fully modular 650W? I don't care how ugly the cables are, I'll be using extensions so I won't see them anyways.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

The Corsair RM 650 is actually more expensive than that 750W, oddly. Can you recommend a fully modular 650W? I don't care how ugly the cables are, I'll be using extensions so I won't see them anyways.

A RM-450 from Newegg would save 10$, but at that difference I would just get the bigger model just for more peace of mind. And you could go Crossfire in the future.

A RM-450 from Newegg would save 10$, but at that difference I would just get the bigger model just for more peace of mind. And you could go Crossfire in the future.

That's why I went with the EVGA.
Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

You're fine. Thanks for all the help.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Wireless technology is just bad for audio. There are no good wireless headsets out there.

Steelseries h wireless. Proven wrong. I have a wireless headset and it is great. It is the Creative Soundblaster Omega. I have never had as comfy earphones as these. And decent sound too.

Steelseries h wireless. Proven wrong. I have a wireless headset and it is great. It is the Creative Soundblaster Omega. I have never had as comfy earphones as these. And decent sound too.

The H Wireless is out of my budget. I'm just going to get Hyper X Cloud.
Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

The H Wireless is out of my budget. I'm just going to get Hyper X Cloud.

Nice! Definitely better than the wireless option. Wireless stuff is always a premium cost.

Nice! Definitely better than the wireless option. Wireless stuff is always a premium cost.

Yeah, plus the leather eear cups are a huge plus.
Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

The only thing is that the 860K is a quad core and will probably out perform the Pentium. Am I right?

I don't think it does

Got this on my build and used this guide - https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=182658.msg1311939#msg1311939 different model MOBO still the same BIOS.  

Got it up to 4.4Ghz easily and also used the CM Hyper EVO 212. Depending on the games you want to play this can help you out or not. I do play Skyrim, Infinite, LoL, TF2 and now Company of Heroes 2 smooth on it.

I'll bookmark that for Christmas Day/ my birthday